My engagement

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

My fiance asked my on March 9, 2008

We were on a sledding trip in the BC mountains. It was my first sledding trip. Anyway... We went exploring through the mountains with some friends.

It was super snowing and I was getting a little cold. So my by/fiance made a snow hut for me... lol. It kept me warm. I stayed there until the the rest were finished... even got some additional heating in the hut with my bf/fiance when we alone... lol....

Eventually when it was time to leave, the friend headed otu first, and Mark and I were talking while getting ready to head... he stopped and came over and saod "So will you marry me?". I was a little shocked and said "are you serious, or you just pulling my leg?"... lol. So then he dropped to his knees then I burst out crying realizing he was serious. I shook my head yes because I couldn't get the words out. We hugged and kissed, and I cried so more... then he said I'll fog up the visors if I keep crying like that when I put them on... lol. Then I laughed.

So I was asked to be married on the mountains.

#2 Davematthews16

• Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

Awww, how sweet! I love how he built you a snow-hut! Happy planning, and CONGRATULATIONS!

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:14 PM

That's so sweet, congratulations!

#4 NewOrleansbride

• 358 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

That is such a sweet engagement story! It gave me goose bumps. Congratulations!

#5 amesharpe

• 260 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

That's one for the books. I love it! Very cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users