Photo

Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:58 PM

Ughh they are all crazy!! I heard about this the other day and was waiting for the announcement from them HAHA what a joke!! But again we are all still watching. I think they get worse each time around....

#12 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

I love it! It is so totally pathetic, but I just can't help myself. I must watch this!!

So, Daisy hooked up with Carmen's ex?? Nice.

#13 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:27 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christi
        I think I know what you mean (minging??)...total disappointment, but really, all of them are...I can't remember one rock star that I had a crush on that looks good today...well, maybe Billy Idol, but I'm biased and the touch up artist was really good...LOL!
        Yeah it means awful ugly etc lol yeah i love billy idol he'll be hot forever lmao also David Coverdale I saw him a few years ago and he looked just the same lol

#14 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:10 AM

So if he says he doesn't have time for a relationship, how's he going to make the next one work?

#15 aimee!

aimee!
          • 696 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

i am secretly addicted to this show, so hooray for season 3. i did really like ambre though- so that's kind of a bummer.
            Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

Has anyone watched this? hilarious!

#17 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

I totally forgot I posted this.

Yes! I've watched this! Is it just me, or have the implants gotten bigger?!

AND OMFG. Holy slut-cakes Batman. Who the hell wants a shot served out of the vag?! Soooooooooo gross.

#18 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

the girls on the new season or such skanks!!!!! I read back in people a long time ago in an interview Bret is still in love w/ Ambre, but there work lives always kept them apart and they couldn't make it work to spend enough time together. I think Daisy is a skank too. Who lives in a one bedroom apt w/ their ex for years I didn't know she was dating Dave Navarro! She was going to have a show on VH1 and they were doing casting at the end of the summer.

#19 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

I just looked at the VH1 site and searched Daisy and she is still having her show, it premiers sometime undecided in 2009. They must be filming now, cause they just picked the guy from online on the 19th of December. She dated Dave in May but has been broken up for a while, then moved on to Tommy Lee..... SHOCKER!

She has a casting site i guess. www.daisyoflovecasting.com

#20 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
                    • 361 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:57 AM

ewww... I don't think I could handle a Daisy show! That'd be too much for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users