#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:20 PM

christa i bought the second suit as well but it didnt fit me

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 KarlaV

KarlaV
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:28 PM

Christa... I love the swim suits. Where did you buy them?

I bought my dress at a boutique in my town. I tried to go online to try to find it cheaper, but no luck. So I went back to the store and bought it!

Edyta... post the pics of your outfits, i wanna see!

I'm totally obsessed with buying a new outfit for every event in Cabo!

Karla
    Karla&Ronnie
    Wedding Slideshow
    Engagement Slideshow
    May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#13 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

[quote=KarlaV;43433]Christa... I love the swim suits. Where did you buy them?
      I ordered them from victoriassecret.com The basic ones I got were only $15 for each piece! I got one in white and one in an olive green that I like w/my tan skin tone. They have tons of cute suits!

I'm totally obsessed with buying a new outfit for every event in Cabo!
      Me too!!!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        That's because you are a skinny mini!!! I got a medium & it fits me perfectly...plenty of support for the girls which I totally need :))

#15 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          I want to order a lot from victoria but I'm afraid of having the same problem!!

#16 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:51 PM

I order from them all the time, returns are easy if you need to return/exchange. Just check their sizing charts...I'm sure you are a Small or X-Small...but the chart will help you pick the right size.

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:01 PM

It's not fair that all of you have your weddings coming up and I have over a year to go!! Well I will just have to console myself with the fact that I will need that much time to get in shape so that clothes will fit better. Christa love the swimsuits and OMG your wedding is coming up so soon!!! Are you excited? Nervous?

#18 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                It's not fair that all of you have your weddings coming up and I have over a year to go!! Well I will just have to console myself with the fact that I will need that much time to get in shape so that clothes will fit better. Christa love the swimsuits and OMG your wedding is coming up so soon!!! Are you excited? Nervous?
                Excited - YES! Nervous - just a little wee bit...

#19 KarlaV

KarlaV
                • 171 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=Nrvsbride;43461]It's not fair that all of you have your weddings coming up and I have over a year to go!! QUOTE]

Yes, you do have awhile to go. But, you can shop at all the sales when the summer styles go on sale!

KarlaV
                  Karla&Ronnie
                  Wedding Slideshow
                  Engagement Slideshow
                  May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

Here are some cute dresses I'm looking at too (the first one looks alot like KarlaV's)
                    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users