Photo

Recent Tripadvisor Reviews on Dreams Cancun

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 jhakimi1

jhakimi1
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:19 AM

How are the rooms at Dreams? When I showed my mom and FI the photos they said the bathrooms look very outdated with nasty grout. Did anyone else have this problem or feel the same way? I LOVE the wedding gazebo....but don't want my guest to feel I have them staying at an dirty hotel(compared to others in Cancun). Please help....thanks.

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

The bathrooms are a bit outdated. The rooms aren't dirty but they aren't amazing either (at least I didn't think so) It is not a disgusting hotel though. The grounds are kept very well and are very beautiful. The rooms could be updated but whatever IMO the rest of the hotel makes up for it :)

#13 Elizabeth

Elizabeth
      • 100 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:18 PM

I am not getting married at this dreams, but having you ladies remind me the basics of customer comments is helpful. Basic rule of customer service-- for every 1 bad experience that customer is going to complain to ten people. But when people are satisfied, nothing is said. (A rule I learned as a marketing major and in a recent customer service conference)
        Elizabeth

#14 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:46 PM

I vacationed at Dreams Cancun about two years ago, at which time there was a wedding going on. The wedding location (gazebo) is gorgeous. Also, the grounds are very clean for the most part. I absolutely loved the room I stayed in and the bathrooms were just fine. I wouldn't worry about a few bad reviews from TripAdvisor. Congratulations and Good Luck!
          *Katie*

#15 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
          • 138 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

I have yet to post my reviews from getting married a month ago in Cancun. I did not get married at Dreams but we stayed there for the last few days after our wedding...our "mini honeymoon" we called it. I have to say Dreams was a phenomenal hotel!!! They greeted us at check-in with bottled water and a cool hand towel, and our room was decorated with rose petals and champagne as a honeymoon room. We were in the room over the dolphins and our room was great, we thought for an AI the food was especially good, and I loved the hotel!! I have stayed in many places and traveled a lot, and I was really impressed as a guest with the hotel, the service, and the atmosphere. Hope that helps- I didn't take many pictures but I will get around to posting the ones I did take. And I highly recommend doing the spa experience- was fantastic!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users