• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

I tried to narrow them down, but there are still a ton. If you want to see them go to Digital Photo Printing, Free Online Photo Albums & Digital Photo Sharing - Snapfish:
    the password is bomerhenderson

They are sorted into folders. All of the pro pic folders are labeled. The rest are pictures our guests took.

I LOVE them!!!

The underwater pictures are still not posted. I'll update when they are ready.

#2 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:32 PM

oh nice pictures!!

remind me, who are the other girls in "the girls" pictures?

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt
        oh nice pictures!!

remind me, who are the other girls in "the girls" pictures?
        two friends of mine that brought their wedding dresses to trash with me.

when I first booked kristie, mike didn't want to do a trash the dress. so i asked my friends if they wanted to. they agreed before they even knew what it was :) then mike said he'd do it, so we did ours the day before the wedding & I trashed again with the girls the day after. it was so much fun!!

#4 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
        • 672 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:45 PM

You look like you had so much fun. I love the "girls" pics and the wedding night PG 13's. You look beautiful!

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
            You look like you had so much fun. I love the "girls" pics and the wedding night PG 13's. You look beautiful!
            We had a wonderful time.

Mike's parents walked up while we were taking the PG-13 pics to tell us about a sea turtle laying eggs. it was pretty funny.

I have been in my computer chair for 6 hours straight picking out favorites & uploading my pictures. It has been fun though. This weekend will be full of photoprojects.

#6 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:57 PM

awesome!!! the girls pics look like a bridal ad! btw, wtf was lurking by your feet - was it a sea snake?

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lauren c.
                awesome!!! the girls pics look like a bridal ad! btw, wtf was lurking by your feet - was it a sea snake?
                an eel. and we had been snorkeling there a few days before. creepy!!

#8 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  an eel. and we had been snorkeling there a few days before. creepy!!
                  there was one (eel, sea snake, i'm not sure) stuck in a tidepool when we went to look at these iguanas on the rocks. it was nasty looking!

(ps - stop looking at your pics and go to sleep. they'll still be there in the morning. let us insomniacs do our jobs )

#9 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

morgan those are great!!! You look so beautiful and I love your trash the dress ones...those are really good! :)

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lauren c.
                      there was one (eel, sea snake, i'm not sure) stuck in a tidepool when we went to look at these iguanas on the rocks. it was nasty looking!

(ps - stop looking at your pics and go to sleep. they'll still be there in the morning. let us insomniacs do our jobs )
                      I know. It's 1am. Atleast I finally showered. I'm that much closer to going to sleep. I have such a busy day of work tomorrow too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users