FI can't Remember Shit

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:44 PM

That sucks he forgot about both your b-day and your plans for legal day! My FI isn't much better either though.

A couple weeks ago I told FI that I was going to the city over the long weekend, and when he asked why I told him to find a dress for my b-day. I don't wear dresses unless I am going to a wedding, so his reponse was "What do you need a dress for? Why don't you just wear jeans and a shirt?" My MOH was there and her response to him was "Umm, you're getting married!!!". He was remembering my b-day, but he forgot we were doing the legal ceremony on my b-day. Just the other day he took this Fri off for our legal day and he has been talking about it over the past week, so I am not too worried now!
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#22 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

I guess on the upside - at least he is working on wedding stuff. Getting my FI to think about wedding stuff is like pulling teeth, he just makes jokes and claims we still have a ton of time.

I hope this makes you feel better - this recently happened during dinner....

ME: What should we get engraved on our wedding bands - we are getting them custom made - dropping off e-ring on Sept 4th - and need to decide

FI: I dunno

ME: we need to think about this

(FI looks around the kitchen table)

FI: "I love you like mustard"

ME: WHAT??

FI: I love you, and I love mustard... pass the salad.... I love you salad face...

How can I not laugh at that?

#23 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Amarillis
      FI: I love you, and I love mustard... pass the salad.... I love you salad face...How can I not laugh at that?
      that is too funny :) i'm glad he makes you laugh :) that rocks

#24 meagan

• 133 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:25 PM

That is hilarious!

It is amazing what goes through the mind of a man. We are definately wired differently. Sometimes I just cant figure them out!

#25 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

I would be ticked off. I could see letting it go if it was just the birthday, but it's the Legal Day on top of it....

Hmmm.... I'd be making him change his plans ASAP.

He can do it the following weekend... lol

#26 misohapi

• 92 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:44 PM

grrrrr! no way you should have to be the one to remind him. stinky boys!!! he really better make it up to you.
            Vickie and Ricky
            Sept. 23, 2008
            Couples Negril

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users