Photo

Is it bad luck to tell anyone that youre pregnant....

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:30 PM

Congrats!!! You were killing me...having to read 3 pages before finding out an answer!!! :)

#42 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nikkianddean
      congratulations!!! This is so exciting and your FI is going to be sooo excited! I would definitely wait until after the wedding to share with everyone, although if you normally drink that will be a hrad one to explain to the guests...maybe you can tell them you are taking medication that you can't mix with alcohol :P

PS- i think everyone drinks during the first weeks of their pregnancy. every one of my friends was drinking during conception - that's how you got pregnant and we always count back the weeks like, wow you were pregnant that night you drank and fell down at your party....

in any case congrats - this is such exciting news!!!
      OMG!!! I might have been pregnant when I got drunk and fell down at the bar during my bachelor party!!! OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

#43 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

what's done is done...you're still pregnant!!! start acting pregnant now!

#44 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

Congrats!!!! He will be excited. I like the shirt idea for a surprise for him. Just relax, everything will be fine.
          Man, it must be going around. I just stopped taking my birthcontrol so I hope I don't get cyber pregnancy waves just yet.

#45 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

CONGRATS!!! Trust me, I know what you're feeling. I thought after I went off the pill it would take at least 2 or 3 months. But it happened on our first try too (I was off the pill for LESS than 1 month!). Like you, I drank a few times during the first month b/c I had no clue I was pregnant. Just start acting pregnant now and you'll be good.

Once again, congrats! I can't wait to hear his reaction!!!

#46 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Congrats!! What exciting news!! :)

#47 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

Wow that's huge! Congrats and don't worry everything will be just fine :)

#48 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

Congrats! What a surprise!

#49 Jenn

Jenn
                  • 1,557 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizz
                    CONGRATS!!! Trust me, I know what you're feeling. I thought after I went off the pill it would take at least 2 or 3 months. But it happened on our first try too (I was off the pill for LESS than 1 month!). Like you, I drank a few times during the first month b/c I had no clue I was pregnant. Just start acting pregnant now and you'll be good.

Once again, congrats! I can't wait to hear his reaction!!!
                    First off... CONGRATS!!! Your FI is going to be so excited! I would never be able to wait to tell Sam, but if you can hold out until his b-day, that would be an awesome surprise! And I love the t-shirt idea! Very cool!

And I don't know how I missed this, but Lizz... I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats!!!!

Ok...

#50 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Congratulations!!! Do not worry about the drinking, I did it as well, I had no idea I was pregnant. I think almost everyone does it, if we are not thinking we can be pregnant, then we don't act like we are. Get some pre-natals now and some folic acid and just start taking it, you will be fine.

This is exciting, I can't wait to hear how you decide to tell your FI and how he reacts. I think his birthday would be perfect, if you can last that long, I know I would not be able to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users