Is it bad luck to tell anyone that youre pregnant....

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#32 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:37 PM

congratulations!!! This is so exciting and your FI is going to be sooo excited! I would definitely wait until after the wedding to share with everyone, although if you normally drink that will be a hrad one to explain to the guests...maybe you can tell them you are taking medication that you can't mix with alcohol :P

PS- i think everyone drinks during the first weeks of their pregnancy. every one of my friends was drinking during conception - that's how you got pregnant and we always count back the weeks like, wow you were pregnant that night you drank and fell down at your party....

in any case congrats - this is such exciting news!!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#33 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

That is fantastic news !!!
        So happy for you!
        Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
        Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#34 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:45 PM

Yay!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! You will have a beautiful baby!

Everyone has those fears about their life changing, but I promise that you can still do fun things and live just an amazing life, you just have to balance it.

Don't worry at all about the drinking, just start popping pre-natals now and everything will be fine!

#35 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

Wow! Congrats! Regardless of the suprise factor, that is such wonderful news...your future hubby will be elated :) I'm wishing you a very healhy pregnancy :)

#36 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by BarefootBride
              BTW, please wish me a health kid.
              I work with children all the time and I so nervous about having a child. You never know what you get. (Im so serious.)
              Ok I work with children too so I know exactly how you feel. I had my son go through a psychological exam because he displayed the symptoms of one of the children in my class. basically they told me what I am going to tell you. YOu are not the parent of the children you teach unless you teach in a wealthy neighborhood where there are two parents with benefits. I work in a proverty stricken neighbor hood where the hospital is the family doctor. YOU ARE NOT THAT PARENT YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE A RESEMBLENCE OF WHAT YOU TEACH. stop stressing because it is unhealthy.

#37 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Congratulations! That's great news :):)

#38 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

Wow congrats!! How wonderful.. your soon to be hubby will be soooo excited!!! :)

#39 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:34 PM

congrats!!! that is wonderful news. : )

#40 1elephant

• VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

i think the shirt is a FABULOUS idea. just try not to talk to him too much between now and sunday (?)...be shady

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users