Sign in to follow this  
BarefootBride

Is it bad luck to tell anyone that youre pregnant....

OMG, I am so excited for you! This is great news. Your hubby to be is going to freak.

Just relax, take a deep breath your baby is going to be just fine and your are going to be a MOMMY!

thewave.gif

He is going to be SOOO excited... What a happy thing for you. Hmmm how to tell him. I think you should do it on his birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
Im still in shock!
I think I should go and take a shower and relax.
Yes, go take a bath or shower.

Don't worry about the drinking...a lot of women drink not knowing they are preggers in the first trimester.

Also, go out and buy some prenatal vitamins and start popping those babies.

Can you get a shirt made and wear it on the plane so when your FI sees you he will know immediately?

Congrats! cheer2.gif Your soon to be hubby is going to be estatic. I defitenly think you should tell him b4 your trip, his b-day would be perfect. I think there was a thread about cute ways to tell your FI you're pregnant. Lol, you could always start off telling your FI the way you told us, lol. Just ask him if its bad luck. loooool

Defitenly relax and breathe. No, you dont sound selfish. Having children is a life altering event. The great thing is that your life doesnt end just because you bring a child in the world. Life is all about adapting. You can do it! And its normal the thoughts you're having. So dont worry!

BTW, you girls are so silly! Catherine, you crack me up. I can always count on BDW for a good laugh or 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOrleansbride View Post
Congratulations!!

I'm with you - I think there's something in the water here at BDW!
Oh, there is definitely something in the "water" around here. I sort of feel left out that I am not preggers. LOL!

Great big congrats!!!! Dont worry about drinking I was in college when I found out...I worried a lot because I drank so much before I knew....Everything was 100% fine! You will love being a mother!

Congradulations!!!! I'm glad you are in a diffrent country because I certaintly dont want to be drinking the same water your drinking!!! J/K (Kinda) You FI is going to be so happy!!

smile29.gif

OMG - Congratulations!!! smile159.gif

I can imagine it's a bit scary at first - especially because you thought it woudl take a while. But it's also probably pretty hard if you try for a long time (as I know many people do), so you're lucky in a way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Also, go out and buy some prenatal vitamins and start popping those babies.

Can you get a shirt made and wear it on the plane so when your FI sees you he will know immediately?

I second both opinions. Pre-natal vitaminsare very important to developing fetus'.

AND the shirt sounds like the best idea!

Your FI si going to flip out!!!

:)