• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

So...I went to the DMV to renue my licence (apparently it exired 3 days ago lol) and stopped at Kohls on my way home.

I got FI about 7 tops, a pair of pants and 5 frames for $150. EVERYTHING was on sale, plus I saved 10% for opening a card, and another 15% for being a card holder lol

As part of our BM gifts, I'm giving each of the girls a "beach" theamed picutre frame...everything in their "Shore Line" collection is 60% off!!!!!!!!! I got a few different frames, but my favorite (and I got one for me) is a pewter frame (the shells and stuff are all pewter).

I plan to give each BM a photo of me and them it in or them and their significant other...hmmmm...which would you rather? A pic of you and the bride or a pic of you and your FI? Or I can put both pics in there and they can choose which one!
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:54 AM

What a great deal!

#3 sndyndln

• 30 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:08 AM

I would just put both pics in there and let them choose on their own. Who knows, which one they'd want? Thanks for the Kohls tip! I'll be going there today!

#4 tchuchuca

• 361 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

Gotta love Kohls! I'll be dragging FI to get his wedding wear this weekend!

#5 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

I love kohls, me and fi were there all weekend. We went to 2 different kohls to get stuff. i got dresses buy one get one free and vera wang was 50% off. And the beach frames are so cute. I also got them for my bms and our parents.

I would put both pics in them so they can choose which one.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

Personally I would like to have one with the bride. It would be a nice sentiment. You might as well put both in though.

#7 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

You got an awesome deal!

#8 amesharpe

• 260 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:20 AM

I come to love Kohl's lately. They always have such great deals on men's clothes. And everytime I look through their advertisements in the paper they alway have beach themed accessories at least 40% off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users