Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#61 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

Ok, sounds like I should accept weigh ins through the end of the day today. As of now I am only missing 2 ...

Aimless911 (Amy)
    pyxystyx (Sabrina)

#62 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:57 PM

Ann your siggy pic is so precious. she's so pretty.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#63 Tracy

Tracy
      • 281 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KLC77
        I agree with Yari. I'd give them til the end of today to get their numbers in. Maybe PM them one more time. I also say no refund, unless they have a really good excuse. Everyone was pretty well informed of what was expected...

I agree, if the numbers are not in by now, disqualified with no refund!! I hate to be hard-core, but i think the precedent has to be set from the start :)

#64 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KLC77
          I just got back from the gym. First time I've gone in about a year (and yes, I have been paying this whole time!). So, whether I win or not, joining BL3 is worth it already!
          i went to curves last night for the first time in about 9 months (still paying the whole time as well!), and it had been so long that i WAS REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM. my key barcode didn't work, and my files were in the archives!

what really p*ssed me off tho, was that i was still paying wellquest fitness (a program my health insurance provides), but they weren't still paying curves, because curves couldn't provide proof of any workouts. so curves terminated my membership since they weren't getting paid. what was i paying wellquest for then? nowhere do they tell you anything about any required number of workouts! anyway, i just set up an account directly with curves so i can keep going there, and am cancelling my wellquest membership. the kicker is i have to give them 30 days notice, so i will be billed AGAIN next month! ugh!
          /rant

at least i'm back into the gym now. i can thank you guys for that!

#65 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:33 PM

I am sorry to everyone on here since I was one of the ones that did not have my weight in on Wed. I was the one that also PM'd Ann yesterday to let her know I would get it to her today. The reason that I didn't get it in on time was that I forgot my camera at my Mom's after taking the pic on her scale and trying to get my kids out the door. I think I need an assistant to help me carry everything and remember everything LOL!

Once again, I am soooo sorry for being late on submitting my weigh in and I will make sure that it doesn't happen again. On the positive note, I did get me payment in right away! Yay for me!!!
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#66 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

anyone have a LOT of weight to lose? (i literally have about 85 lbs. to lose ... i mean overall, not in these 8 weeks of course!) i see all your siggy pics and it seems like most of you aren't that heavy to begin with ... you guys should be thankful that the contest goes by percentage! looks like i'm going to have to lose twice as many pounds as most of you just to keep up!

#67 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                Ann your siggy pic is so precious. she's so pretty.
                awww - thank you! we think she's quite precious as well. but we're a little baised!

#68 Bianca

Bianca
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl
                  anyone have a LOT of weight to lose? (i literally have about 85 lbs. to lose ... i mean overall, not in these 8 weeks of course!) i see all your siggy pics and it seems like most of you aren't that heavy to begin with ... you guys should be thankful that the contest goes by percentage! looks like i'm going to have to lose twice as many pounds as most of you just to keep up!
                  I have to lose about 50lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am aiming for 30 right now. My son is almost 3...
                  19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                  http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#69 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                  • 1,881 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

I went to boot camp this morning. It was day 2 and they killed us!! My calves are still sore form running the hills in San Francisco on Tuesday. Tomorrow is our run day and I am glad i just wrote that becuase my leader told me to buy some new running shoes.

Today's food journal:
                    organic whole wheat crispix cereal w/ strawberries& raspeberries
                    watermelon
                    cobb salad
                    nana's chocolate cookie bar x2
                    Probably having grilled chicken & veggies for dinner
                    maybe some cherries for dessert if i have room....
                    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                    February 14, 2009

#70 yamille

yamille
                    • 1,460 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

I would love to lose about 30 lbs. For me it's not so much a number but the way I feel and I remember feeling awesome about 30 lbs ago..
                      I don't even have kids as any sort of excuse!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users