Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#481 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:00 AM

Not a big deal if we have to wait.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#482 Kathie

Kathie
    • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:34 AM

Ditto. We're just grateful that you do it at all!

#483 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:47 AM

Whew. I just realized it yesterday, and was like CRAP! I just emailed the spreadsheet to myself so that I'd have access to it in Chicago. If I get the chance to check my emails and messages, I will try to post the results.

#484 Becksy

Becksy
        • 124 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

Wow Ann, thanks for being so dedicated. Go enjoy yourself and relax, we can handle the suspense.
          Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#485 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:47 AM

Whenever you get back Ann is fine. Until then we can have fun trying to figure out who won.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#486 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

Are you kidding, you have done an amazing job with this contest. YOu deserve a little break. Don't take a laptop or spread sheet. I don't want to speak for everyone, but enjoy your time. Monday we will all be crazy stalkers.

KLC77 you have been doing amazing with the contest I just wanted to give you a shout out..... Congrats

#487 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
                Are you kidding, you have done an amazing job with this contest. YOu deserve a little break. Don't take a laptop or spread sheet. I don't want to speak for everyone, but enjoy your time. Monday we will all be crazy stalkers.

KLC77 you have been doing amazing with the contest I just wanted to give you a shout out..... Congrats
                Aw thanks. I've done way better than I thought I would, even tho I haven't hit my goal yet (I'm getting close tho). Its a shame my boobs are getting smaller! I've always wanted to use that smiley. lol I was thinking that Kathie would be in the lead, but then she said she didn't think she could win. So now I have no clue!
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#488 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                • Banned
                • 494 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

You are so funny. I have a few I have wanted to use too, but haven't found the right moment, like this one is that really pooh, nice.....

I have been so up and down with this contest but I believe and have to check I have lost around 11 lbs. My goal was 15, but I don't think that will happen. This is actually the first week I haven't weighed myself every day. I have been sick for 4 days and haven't been to the gym. Though I think I made myself sick, because I was really trying to kick it into gear and was hitting the gym for 2 plus hours a day and then only eating fruit, veggies and brown rice. Probably not smart.
                  I wasn't going to do BL4, but I think now I may... This is fun and motivating.

I feel everyone has worked so hard, that we should all win:)

#489 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                  • 261 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:42 PM

Ann - please enjoy your time away! When you are able to post, post. You are kindly tracking it every week.

Ladies - best wishes to all of you for the weigh-in. You have all been very motivating. I wish I would have had better results, but at least I stuck with it. I do think I am stronger than I was in the beginning. I will more than likely be up for BL4. If anything, this does keep me somewhat accountable.

#490 Kathie

Kathie
                    • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

KLC77 I think you're a shoe-in. I had a couple bad weeks that did it for me. I'm still happy though because I lost the weight. I think I've gained this week because I totally blew it this weekend. Congrats to you (if you do win). Congrats to all of us for hanging in there right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users