Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#391 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

I think that they did add the rule that if you don't weigh in by a certain time you forfeit the contest, unless you contacted Ann to let her know or had a good reason. Last season we had a lot of peole that just stopped weighing in and it was kind of a pain for Ann to keep track of weights for people that weren't participating.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#392 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kathie
      Hi Anne. Has anyone been out of the running yet? Isn't it that when you don't send in your weight you're out? Or are you just out of the jackpot race?
      i'm pretty sure the rule was added this season that if a contestant misses 2 consecutive weeks of weigh-ins, they are out.

for instance, i missed one week while on vacation, but notified ann beforehand and resumed weigh-ins the following wednesday, and i'm still in.

#393 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

That's the way I understood it too Mummergirl. We'll wait for Anne.

On another note, good luck everyone! I love weigh in day because I treat myself and have a little something that night. Unless I do really bad

#394 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kathie
          That's the way I understood it too Mummergirl. We'll wait for Anne.

On another note, good luck everyone! I love weigh in day because I treat myself and have a little something that night. Unless I do really bad
          haha i usually love weigh-in day too, but i snuck a peek at the scale yesterday (why do i do that) and it looks like i somehow managed to regain almost everything i lost last week? i think i'm about due for my "time of the month," but WTF? we'll see how it goes tomorrow. i ate two fiber one bars today so i might spend the night in the bathroom LMAO!

#395 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
          • 261 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:03 PM

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow. My FI finally gave the scale back so we will see how it goes. He hid it from me this week so I would not weigh myself so frequently. It was getting pretty bad (morning, night, you name it). I'm sure he will confiscate it again. Oh well, lol.

#396 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jrodsgirl
              Good Luck to everyone tomorrow. My FI finally gave the scale back so we will see how it goes. He hid it from me this week so I would not weigh myself so frequently. It was getting pretty bad (morning, night, you name it). I'm sure he will confiscate it again. Oh well, lol.

That is funny!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#397 Kathie

Kathie
              • 2,654 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:33 AM

Hello all! After that great week I had last week I gained a pound! I'm okay with it though, next week will be better, I hope!

#398 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jrodsgirl
                  haha. i'm the same way. two weeks ago i came home from girls night absolutely hammered and fi caught me weighing myself. I couldnt even walk straight but somehow i managed to walk down the hall and weigh myself. It's an obsession.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#399 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hey, how many weeks are left? 3 more weigh ins after today?
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#400 Becksy

Becksy
                    • 124 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

I think you're right only 3 weeks left. It went by so fast and I can't believe how motivated it has kept me.

I had my best week yet... I lost 4.2 lbs. I'm so proud of myself, looks like all my hard work is finally starting to pay off.

So I rewarded myself with highlights yesterday.
                      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users