Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#361 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

How does that thing work because I have no idea what you are talking about? How much do they cost and where do you get them? What do you do with them

#362 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

Okay...I love wii fit...I want one but haven't got it yet...i played my sisters! I can't remember what my age was...I think in the 30's...

ann whenever you are back is fine...I'm pretty much a lost cause anyway!

#363 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:07 AM

So I just weighed myself and I lost 2lbs... which is interesting bc last week I gained a lbs. I haven't been to the gym since week 1... I am only watching what I am eating and it is helping to a certain extent :)
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#364 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:42 AM

I weighed in this morning and lost 5 pounds! Woo hoo! I knew I was going to have a good week but not that good. I'm psyched. This will help me through next week.

Congratulations everyone! Keep working, it pays!

#365 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

Kathie that's great! good job.

I lost a whole whopping .5lb again!
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#366 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:36 AM

I just weighed myself and really don't understand how I am back up 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I am just finishing my monthly visitor and cannot believe that I would be up 5lbs for water weight. I have been working out and watching what I eat. I did have a birthday but didn't really pig out or anything.

I hate that I let the scale decide on my mood for the day and will have to dig really deep to find the happy, accepting part of me becuase right now I feel like crapola.

I am happy for you ladies. Way to go KATHIE! and am hoping that this is some freak thing that my body is doing for this week. I took so many spinning classes...

Moving forward now....

#367 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by yamille
                I just weighed myself and really don't understand how I am back up 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I am just finishing my monthly visitor and cannot believe that I would be up 5lbs for water weight. I have been working out and watching what I eat. I did have a birthday but didn't really pig out or anything.

I hate that I let the scale decide on my mood for the day and will have to dig really deep to find the happy, accepting part of me becuase right now I feel like crapola.

I am happy for you ladies. Way to go KATHIE! and am hoping that this is some freak thing that my body is doing for this week. I took so many spinning classes...

Moving forward now....
                It definitely could just be water weight. Around that time my body goes nuts! lol I bet next week you are down because after mine leaves I def. am the lightest.

I lost 2 lbs this week. I was hoping for more, but I spent Sat-Tues at my friends beach house, so no working out those days. Oh well, off to the gym today.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#368 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

Way to go Kathie good weight loss. I weighed myself and was down .5 I thought I would have went up I did not go to the gym all week and I ate bad but I was sick for a couple of days so maybe that paid off lol.

yamille yes you can really gain 5lbs in water weight I usually gain around that, I just try to drink a lot more water and then it seems to help. maybe next week you will loose the 5 +

Good Luck Ladies!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#369 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Yamille I wouldn't worry I'm sure that 5lbs and more will be gone next week. Sometimes it sucks being a girl, guys don't have these water weight issues.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#370 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:13 PM

i think i may have SOMEHOW gotten back on track after all the vacation & birthdays, because i'm down 4.1 lbs this week! yay!

a new chick just bought the curves franchise that i go to ... so this new owner was there this morning kicking people's butts, correcting everyone's bad form, and pushing us (i don't know how many of you go to curves but it can start to get to the point where you're just barely going through the motions, if you let it). she showed us all her "before" picture from 10 months ago ... she lost her weight at curves and was inspired to buy a club of her own! seems like her presence there will be really motivating.

yamille, it *totally* could be water weight ... don't fret! best part about gaining a little is that you get to have that "big loss" again, like most do the first week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users