*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#251 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

Sounds like everyone did pretty good this week. Great job girls!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#252 dainanewell

• 203 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

I'm only down 1 pound this week....I guess it's better than nothing.....good job ladies.....:)

#253 michelle08

• VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Great job to everyone!

I had no change! It sucks because I didn't loose the 2.5 lbs I went up last week...but at least I didn't gain anymore! ;0

#254 Becksy

• 124 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

I lost 2.6 lbs this week, I'm happy with that.
          Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#255 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
            I have been craving chocolate for months. now i have aunt flow and i want it even more. Was it good, Alex?
            Took me a while to answer, but it was delicious! Almost as good as the chocolate covered pretzels I ate last night... and the ones I just ate about 5 minutes ago too! lol hehe oops!

Great job on all the hard work ladies! I've been horrible! No gym for like 3 weeks & eating awful (whatever I want, whenever I want it) but somehow I managed to lose a pound this week. I have been working like crazy so I guess that helps!

#256 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

I guess work is a good thing for weight loss since I drink my water there and I am always on the go. I am down this week. Yay, but we will see what happens next week!
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#257 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

Congrats girls this week to your journeys.

I'm back after camping for the past week. We got in lastnight and I was beyond worried for everything that I ate and then even the stuff I didn't eat.. but overall to my surprise I got up this morning and 2lbs gone!!! Tenting is really difficult for 5 days espec when you make bigger breakfast and dinner meals to get you through the day.. but I guess with all the biking and walking we did .. it paid off to have a egg mcmuffin like sandwich (with a slice of tomato.. I got some morning veggies in) everymorning with homefries... I'm super psyched because I have not gone to the gym in a week!! YAY me!!

#258 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:50 PM

hiking is killer Amanda I'm not surprised. Good job!

#259 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:55 AM

I have been MIA, sorry about that. Thanks for all the congrats last week, but unfortunately I gained back 3lbs. oops. Ive been dealing with a little bit of to much emotional eating, but getting right back on track now.

#260 Bianca

• 1,057 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:05 AM

I had mcdonalds for dinner and then my dad called me to go out bc he was bored and he bought a whole pizza(yummy!) and got me a smoothie... I only had one slice.
                      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users