Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#221 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:36 AM

That's great Erin.

I did not do stick with it like you did. I did okay on friday night and Saturday day. But then i started drinking... and drinking. Ugh it was bad. So of course Sunday i was really hungover and had to eat greasy food to make me feel better. So i had mozzarella sticks and some cheesesteak stromboli. Then fi brought me home ice cream he said it was to make me feel better. And of course i had to eat it since it was so sweet of him to get it for me.

I feel like crap today from eating all that stuff yesterday. I'm not drinking for a really long time!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#222 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Becksy
      This weekend was a tough one!!! It started Thursday, my ball team got together after the game and drank beer and ordered pizza. I was starving, but all I had was tomato juice. Then Friday was couples night at the golf course and everyone was drinking. After golf we met up at the restaurant where everyone was eating pasta... I stuck to my water and grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side. Saturday was more golf with more beer and poutine (fries with gravy and cheese) for lunch, I had water and egg salad sandwich (with whole wheat bread)... and I was the only one walking, everyone else took carts.

Even though it was a tough weekend I suck with it. I'm proud of myself and would like to thank you girls for the motivation. I don't care if I win the money, I just want to lose the weight and everyone on this site is helping...thanks!
      Way to stick with it! I'm proud of you...I on the other hnd was doing great by Friday...I got myself back down and now I'm back up again...we were away all weekend at my husband's grandfather's b-day party and we just ate and drank and I feel gross and miserable...just veggies today! :) Let's see if I can stick with it! I have a training appointment today though at the gym so that will help!

#223 amesharpe

amesharpe
      • 260 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

Hi Ladies! Well I think I completely undid all the hard work and weight I lost last week over the weekend.

Instead of going to the gym like I promised myself on Saturday I ended up going on the annual girls canoe trip. I managed to work my way through an entire case of beer as well as an entire bag of salt-n-vinegar chips (Family Size) and I'm sure some other stuff that I can't remember due to the case of beer.

Then Sunday I parked my behind on the back of the boat and drank Mai-Tai's all day. I can't even imagine how many calories are in that!!! Of course we were all too tired to cook so we had to have Taco Bell on the way home

I feel absoultey HUGE but I'm tan so I've been calling myself Fat-Tan-Stic!! all day.

Hang in there ladies! You're all doing great!

#224 Bianca

Bianca
        • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

I've gained back all the weight I lost and I just had a cheese danish and its been over a week since ive been to the gym. I need another training session to get me back into it.
          19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
          http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#225 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

Good job Becksy. I cant say I was the best at eating this weekend but I did do spin on Sat and ran 5 miles on Sun so hopefully that will counter what I ate. I need to drop a couple of pounds this week as I go for a dress fitting next week to order my dress. Oh boy!!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#226 EricaG

EricaG
            • 1,915 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

I haven't done great this weekend, but I haven't been too bad! I was working all weekend for day shifts, so I was on the go all day and didn't eat a lot of crap food, then we had the parties in the evenings. Chocolate cake and a burger on Sat and hotdogs and ice cream cake lastnight. I did only have 1 piece of cake for each party, so I behaved in that sense, and they were huge pieces. I don't know what to expect on the scale this week. Up? Down? No change?
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#227 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Becksy
                This weekend was a tough one!!! It started Thursday, my ball team got together after the game and drank beer and ordered pizza. I was starving, but all I had was tomato juice. Then Friday was couples night at the golf course and everyone was drinking. After golf we met up at the restaurant where everyone was eating pasta... I stuck to my water and grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side. Saturday was more golf with more beer and poutine (fries with gravy and cheese) for lunch, I had water and egg salad sandwich (with whole wheat bread)... and I was the only one walking, everyone else took carts.

Even though it was a tough weekend I suck with it. I'm proud of myself and would like to thank you girls for the motivation. I don't care if I win the money, I just want to lose the weight and everyone on this site is helping...thanks!
                That is awesome. You did such a good job. I am officially off my ice cream only diet today. I really don't think it was that bad beause I really did eat it instead of meals. So, while not healthy, not terrible either.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#228 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

I just got home from the gym and I want to die but it was a great workout. Mondays always get me back on track!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#229 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                  • 382 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:51 PM

Shame on some of you girls (me included... ) and great job to others. I can't say that I did well this weekend, as it was out AHR in good ole Memphis. I ate good food, but I think I did okay because I could've ate alot more than what I did... but of course I had to eat the barbeque...YUMMY. And I drank, which I don't ever do, but I had to take celebratory SHOTS!!! This week I will get back on track. If I am not dying sleepy, I will at least do 2 sets of my 8 min workouts in the morning before I go to sleep. I am not sure how this weigh in will be though.

Does anyone else besides me weigh themselves outside of the weigh in? I have a bad habit of this and I was wondering if it is something I shouldn't be doing? According to the scale not only am I back up from last weigh in by 2.6 lbs, but I am up from initial weigh in by 1 lb...yucky. I gotta get my mind right immediately. I need to start cooking, I know that will help me out...

#230 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
                      Shame on some of you girls (me included... ) and great job to others. I can't say that I did well this weekend, as it was out AHR in good ole Memphis. I ate good food, but I think I did okay because I could've ate alot more than what I did... but of course I had to eat the barbeque...YUMMY. And I drank, which I don't ever do, but I had to take celebratory SHOTS!!! This week I will get back on track. If I am not dying sleepy, I will at least do 2 sets of my 8 min workouts in the morning before I go to sleep. I am not sure how this weigh in will be though.

Does anyone else besides me weigh themselves outside of the weigh in? I have a bad habit of this and I was wondering if it is something I shouldn't be doing? According to the scale not only am I back up from last weigh in by 2.6 lbs, but I am up from initial weigh in by 1 lb...yucky. I gotta get my mind right immediately. I need to start cooking, I know that will help me out...
                      Alex, your AHR sounds like it was lots of fun! I weigh myself pretty regularly. I'm trying to hold out til Wednesdays, but I just can't seem to do it.
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users