Sign in to follow this  
Maura

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

I think that they did add the rule that if you don't weigh in by a certain time you forfeit the contest, unless you contacted Ann to let her know or had a good reason. Last season we had a lot of peole that just stopped weighing in and it was kind of a pain for Ann to keep track of weights for people that weren't participating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
Hi Anne. Has anyone been out of the running yet? Isn't it that when you don't send in your weight you're out? Or are you just out of the jackpot race?
i'm pretty sure the rule was added this season that if a contestant misses 2 consecutive weeks of weigh-ins, they are out.

for instance, i missed one week while on vacation, but notified ann beforehand and resumed weigh-ins the following wednesday, and i'm still in.

That's the way I understood it too Mummergirl. We'll wait for Anne.

On another note, good luck everyone! I love weigh in day because I treat myself and have a little something that night. Unless I do really bad sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
That's the way I understood it too Mummergirl. We'll wait for Anne.

On another note, good luck everyone! I love weigh in day because I treat myself and have a little something that night. Unless I do really bad sad.gif
haha i usually love weigh-in day too, but i snuck a peek at the scale yesterday (why do i do thathuh.gif) and it looks like i somehow managed to regain almost everything i lost last week? i think i'm about due for my "time of the month," but WTF? we'll see how it goes tomorrow. i ate two fiber one bars today so i might spend the night in the bathroom LMAO!

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow. My FI finally gave the scale back so we will see how it goes. He hid it from me this week so I would not weigh myself so frequently. It was getting pretty bad (morning, night, you name it). I'm sure he will confiscate it again. Oh well, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodsgirl View Post
Good Luck to everyone tomorrow. My FI finally gave the scale back so we will see how it goes. He hid it from me this week so I would not weigh myself so frequently. It was getting pretty bad (morning, night, you name it). I'm sure he will confiscate it again. Oh well, lol.

That is funny! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodsgirl View Post
haha. i'm the same way. two weeks ago i came home from girls night absolutely hammered and fi caught me weighing myself. I couldnt even walk straight but somehow i managed to walk down the hall and weigh myself. It's an obsession.

I think you're right only 3 weeks left. It went by so fast and I can't believe how motivated it has kept me.

I had my best week yet... I lost 4.2 lbs. I'm so proud of myself, looks like all my hard work is finally starting to pay off.

So I rewarded myself with highlights yesterday. msnwink.gif