Sign in to follow this  
Maura

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

Great job everyone. I should probably also give up alcohol to speed up my loss but I just really enjoy my wine. What I am doing is only allowing myself to splurge on that on the weekends- no matter what comes up. For some reason people always want to meet up for a drink in NY. I've been trying to meet up with friends to walk or something but nobody is biting yet. Alright.. Keep it up- it seems like people are really committed. good job!

somebody stop the neverending CAKE!!! haha

this weekend we celebrated my sister's AND my mother's bdays (as well as mine and my fiance's AGAIN, since we hadn't seen my family since), and then today we celebrated a co-worker's bday here at work! HELP!

AND we're going away the next two weekends ... which means more meals OUT, which is always difficult.

to the gym i go! as always, thanks ladies for your support, and keep up the great work ... some of you are REALLY doing well!

hey ladies - just to let you know, i am heading out of town for a long weekend, and i leave Wed. evening. so i won't be able to post the weekly results until early next week - is that an issue for anyone? do i need to find a replacement?

That is alright with me Ann.

Has anyone tried the Power Jam fitness? I ordered it and hopefully it will be here soon so I can start sweating the fat off here in my livingroom! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Thanks guys. I've had a great week this week, now that I've ended National Ice Cream week! And decided to stay at the gym for more than 8 minutes at a time! smile120.gif I'm actually headed there right now...

Hey Alex, way to go on your loss this week! So exciting!cheer2.gif
Thank you hunny...thanks for the encouragement...

So I was finally able to get Wii fit last night and had to try it. As soon as Justin falls asleep, I am going to do some more on it, since he bumped my wii fit age up from 23 to 47 this morning when he leaned on the board while I was doing my balance testing!!!

Erica let me know how you like it. Fi is trying to talk me into buying Wii to help us lose weight. He's losing the battle right now. I wouldn't mind buying it to workout with but I just can't imagine using a video game to workout, I'm still stuck in the original Nintendo days with Mario Bros.

Ann whenever you post the results is fine with me. I don't think my results will be that great this week so Im not looking forward to seeing them. I didn't eat too bad but i did drink some, oh and my portion sizes were BIG.

Ann - I'm fine with when you are able to post the results.

Not a very good week for me so I am not looking at tomorrow as a good sign. Thanks to all for your encouraging words. Wishing everyone a good weigh-in tomorrow!

So yesterday my wii fit age was 23 and when I was checking it again this morning, Justin crawls over during one of the balancing tests and got up on the one corner of the board. Well.......I ended up with a 4% for that test and my wii fit age today is......47!!!!! I guess I can only improve tomorrow eh? LMAO!