Photo

I saw wedding photos that I LOVED on this site! Please help me find them again!!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 JackieK

JackieK
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:56 PM

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!! Thanks soooooooo much!! You girls are great!!! Yes those are the ones!!! I love the way the photographer catches the casual fun look because my fiancee and I are all about fun! I know we would have a hard time with any formal poses because we would probably just giggle the whole time! Thanks so much! Now I have to figure out if I can get a photographer to do something similar since it seems as though I won't get those exact pics. Thanks again!!!!!
    Jackie

#32 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:17 PM

Yay! I love a happy ending. Way to go SunBride!

#33 Cali

Cali
      • 281 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:49 AM

Hello Everyone.

I'm so glad u found the photographer.....

Instead of starting a new thread, may be someone can help me also, I also can't find the link for this photographer I was looking for TTD session

The bride and groom were taking pic in a cave by riveria Maya...I'm not sure if this was Sol...That all I remember....

please help.....

#34 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by vtello
          Hello Everyone.

I'm so glad u found the photographer.....

Instead of starting a new thread, may be someone can help me also, I also can't find the link for this photographer I was looking for TTD session

The bride and groom were taking pic in a cave by riveria Maya...I'm not sure if this was Sol...That all I remember....

please help.....

yes, that was matt & sol. I'll find the link for you.

I also took pictures in that cave. We were looking for a different spot that my friend described to us in gran cenote. we passed up the turn & found matt & sol's bat cave. it looked so cool on the video so we climbed in. Terrifying!!! There were bats flying all around our heads. We had to wade through bat poop. Still, it was an adventure.

When we finally found the spot my friend were describing (also an area you climb into by a ladder) it was so much nicer! We called it paradise, because it was so beautiful. And in contrast to the scary/ stink bat cave it was amazing.

I recently saw some pictures matt took in another cave that i just love. These pictures make me want to go back to RM & explore all the caves. What a cool job living in such a beautiful area!

ok i found the video Trash the Dress III on Vimeo

is this it?

Trash the Dress - Riviera Maya on Vimeo
          this is the first bat cave video

When i first watched the video, i thought the bat cave was the area where they were swimming. It's not. You would definitly not swim in that cave. The spot they are swimming in is in gran cenote. You also climb down a ladder to get there, or you can swim across from the main section. I swam because I love swimming & the water felt great.

#35 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

isn't this cave amazing? i love how matt lights it up too

Click the image to open in full size.

#36 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

here are my pics in the bat cave. then the one where I'm on my back is in the other spot of gran cenote. that was my favorite place we went in the whole vacation.

better view of cenote

#37 Cali

Cali
              • 281 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

Omg Morgan

u r the best....thx....Did u used SOL for your photography?

HAHA..I just read over the tread again and saw the photographer u used....note to my self read all the comments first....

thx
                Again

#38 manders757

manders757
                • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:01 PM

I know this is horrible but I am so glad everyone went through this wild goose chase! I got to see some amazing pictures... Thanks
                  Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users