Photo

I saw wedding photos that I LOVED on this site! Please help me find them again!!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 JackieK

JackieK
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

Hi girls! Okay I need some help! In looking at some reviews and trying to pick a resort for these past two months, I came across some wedding photos that I absolutely LOVED!!! Now searching through the threads, I can't seem to locate them again but I would really like to check out that particular photographer. Please PLEASE help me find them!! The ones I'm thinking of in particular were taken either before or after the wedding day. They were pics of the bride and groom in casual clothing (I think the bride was wearing a casual strapless brown dress) acting silly and playing in the ocean. Like I said, they were fully clothed but the pics were of them having water fights and messing around in the water. It was POSSIBLY around Dreams Tulum but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, I just remembered loving those photos and want to know what photographer they used. Let me know if you have any leads! Thanks so much!

Jackie

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:12 PM

doesn't sound familiar. can you remember anything else about it? 46 people have viewed this thread & no one knows!

I hope you can find it. I'm really curious too! If you can remeber any more details post them!

#3 JackieK

JackieK
      • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

I noticed that too - a lot of people are looking but no one knows. GREAT! I wish I would have paid more attention when I saw them....this photographer I thought caught fun moments so well. I just remember them being in a water fight in the ocean and it looked like they were having so much fun! I thought this photographer really captured some cool moments. I wish I could remember more because that's what kind of a photographer I want! Oh well.......maybe I'll obsessively and compulsively search for it like I do with everything else on this site! :)
        Jackie

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

can you describe what the couple looked like? hair color, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

a BDW mystery

one time I was obsessed with finding a picture of a veil. I had such a vague memory of the picture, but we found it.

#6 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:23 PM

This is like a needle in a hay stack, but what you are describing reminds me of Drea & Erik's TTD shoot.

I'll see if I can find the thread.

#7 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:27 PM

check out this thread. is this who you were thinking of?

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t8909

here is the link to her pictures
              Smilebox Playback

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:32 PM

were the pictures posted directly on the forum? or was it a link to a photographer's page? was it a slideshow?

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:24 AM

no new leads?

#10 JackieK

JackieK
                  • 31 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR REPLIES! This is actually kind of silly because there are TONS of great photographers out there. I checked a couple of the links that were suggested and those weren't it....although they were beautiful pictures! What else can I remember? I think I saw it when I was reading some wedding reviews.....the link took me outside of the page and it was a slideshow. I liked it because the pics went faster than normal so you were only looking at each pic for a couple of seconds and it really kept your attention. The bride had brown hair....about shoulder length or a little longer. She was wearing her hair down and after the water fight, they were both soaked..including their hair. I can't really remember much about the groom. This is so frustrating but it makes me laugh because I'd rather have TOO much information and photographers to choose from than too little. This IS like finding a needle in a haystack!!
                    Jackie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users