Sign in to follow this  
MexTeacher

I am looking for the perfect place to get married on the Mayan Riviera. I am not engaged yet, but my boyfriend and I will be traveling to the area over Spring Break in April, and would like to preview some places while we have the opportunity. Any info regarding Playa del Carmen or Tulum would be great!

How exciting - and what a great way to pick your site together. I am sure the RM brides on here will have plenty of suggestions!

welcome, I am sure you will find lots of great advice here. You'll have to let us know once he pops the question

I got married in Playacar (about a 20 minute walk south of Playa Del Carmen) this past January! Welcome! The location is absolutely wonderful and amazing!

Take a look around and ask questions! We are all happy to help!

Welcome! I am getting married in RM next May, and I am (finally!) down to two choices for the resort. I think I have examined every single resort in the area - so if you have any questions let me know!

Enjoy your trip down & take pictures wink.gif

Welcome! I hope he proposes on your trip, that would be really nice. There is tons of info here about RM so just do a search and I'm sure you will find plenty of stuff to begin working with. Let us know how we can help.

-Glenda

Welcome, and keep us posted! I am a Cancun bride, let us know if we can help!

Good luck and happy planning!