amyh's Puerto Vallarta Wedding (and more) Review - in the works

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

Oh Amy- I'm so sorry that everything was not picture perfect. You definitely deserved it! However, it does sound like you rolled with punches and still had a wonderful time. That's very good news.

Even with the hiccups at the church, that one picture was incredible! It will def be beautiful for pics. Soooo many flowers! Did you do that or were they already there?

And wow! Those 2 photos that you currently have are GORGEOUS. The rain one (although I'm sure it sucked) really made for some AWESOME photos. It reminds me a of a still from a music video.

Congrats Amy. I'm sure you were a beautiful bride.
    Happily married since 2008

#22 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

Amy
      thank you for your wonderful review, I am sorry about the issues you had but I am very sure everything went perfect on your wedding day, you looked gorgeous and your 2 teasers are amazing!!! Cant wait to hear and see more from your wedding!!!

Congrats again AMY!!!

#23 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

Amy I was wondering when we would hear from you. Well you wouldn't be my date twin (sort of) if things didn't go wrong for both of us right? It figures that we both wanted the works at our traditional catholic wedding yet everything went wrong during the cermony.

I'm sorry the Melia sucked and that it rained but you look absolutely stunning! Hans looks dapper if I do say so myself. I love the hat, what a nice touch!

I absolutely love the pic of you guys in the rain. They say rain is good luck in a marriage so at least smile knowing you will have a great marriage!

I am so happy for you and congrats!

#24 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

Amy it sounds like you took everything with such great stride. From the resort to the church to the rainy honeymoon to the selling of liquor you allready paid for?
          At the end of the day though I bet it was still an amazing wedding, how could it not be with two such sweet people.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#25 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:48 PM

wow amy how shady about the stuff that happened at the melia... and bummer about the rain.

but in those teasers you look amazing - i cant wait to hear more! how did your dry erase guestbook go? ive been dying for you to get back so we can hear all the little details.

#26 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

Amy those 2 pictures you have are amazing! truely!! Cannot wait to see the rest of them!

I do have one question though - I know you were going to try do the guestbook where the guests write a message on the whiteboard - how did that work out for you? I realise you won't have had time to put it together yet, but did it go down well with guests? I'm itching to see the end result of this - because this is what I plan on doing too!

Anyhoo - congrats lady - even with the slight problems....YOUR MARRIED!! woooo hooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxx

#27 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by blinkgrl119
            Amy those 2 pictures you have are amazing! truely!! Cannot wait to see the rest of them!

I do have one question though - I know you were going to try do the guestbook where the guests write a message on the whiteboard - how did that work out for you? I realise you won't have had time to put it together yet, but did it go down well with guests? I'm itching to see the end result of this - because this is what I plan on doing too!

Anyhoo - congrats lady - even with the slight problems....YOUR MARRIED!! woooo hooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxx
            i spoke with amy last night - she's been having issues with posting photos - she did email me the photos of some of the guestbook pics of them writing on the boards and some of them were really hilarious! she said it went great.

amy, if you want me to, i can post the pics you sent me, just let me know.

#28 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Maura
              i spoke with amy last night - she's been having issues with posting photos - she did email me the photos of some of the guestbook pics of them writing on the boards and some of them were really hilarious! she said it went great.

amy, if you want me to, i can post the pics you sent me, just let me know.
              aww thats great news that it went down well with guests - and that the photos are good...like i said, can't wait to see them

#29 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

I am so sorry ladies!!! I have been so busy and everytime I try and upload pics I get timed out and fed up, lol. I will post a link to my kodak gallery in another thread.

Thank you all so much for your sweet words. It was truly an amazing day. Thank you all for letting me relieve it!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                I absolutely love the pic of you guys in the rain. They say rain is good luck in a marriage so at least smile knowing you will have a great marriage!
                Thanks Glenda. So many people were telling us this. Honestly, it didn't bother me all that much, but it did make a mess out of everything. We didn't take a lot of formal pics, they were only to do half the fireworks (almost none at all). The extra lighting for the beach and ocean was a waste since we had to have the sides of the tent covered since our guests were getting soaked. But I am very fortuanate- 175 guests were there and I married the man of my dreams :)

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Maura
                wow amy how shady about the stuff that happened at the melia... and bummer about the rain.

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, here are the pics! They guests boards were a hit!!! I thought they were so much fun!

Click the image to open in full size.

#30 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

Wow Amy! Sounds like it was crazy time - both good and bad. Your pictures... they are stunning! I cannot wait to see the rest!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users