Sign in to follow this  
NewOrleansbride

"Incredible" carpet cleaner

I bought some stuff from Bed Bath and Beyond called "Incredible" that I've heard so many people raving about and I absolutely love this stuff! I had a few stains on my master carpet (bad enough that I was sure I'd have to replace it before selling) and this stuff got it out completely!

It was one large dinner plate sized pet stain (I had cleaned it immediately, but dirt somehow still got trapped in it) and a few coffee stains (apparently I talk with my hands, even when I'm holding a cup of coffee smile72.gif).

I will never live without this stuff in my house - I highly recommend it!

Thanks Rachel I could def use this stuff. Also on a related note I recently purchased CLR and it is amazing! It got so much crap out of my shower tub. It was a miracle, my tub looks spic and span clean as if it was brand new. I also will now never live w/o that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Thanks Rachel I could def use this stuff. Also on a related note I recently purchased CLR and it is amazing! It got so much crap out of my shower tub. It was a miracle, my tub looks spic and span clean as if it was brand new. I also will now never live w/o that stuff.
Do you have ceramics tubs? We tried CLR on our fiberglass shower and it didn't really do anything...nothing has...even bleach...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
Do you have ceramics tubs? We tried CLR on our fiberglass shower and it didn't really do anything...nothing has...even bleach...
Try the magic eraser. It's crazy! It crumbles while you use it, but actually got the bottom of the tub (we have the non-stick bumps built in, like I think most do) and it worked miracles!

I love the Magic Eraser! I use it on the walls and woodwork all the time. I got something new from scrubbing bubbles a while back that I like a lot to clean the tubs. It seems to work good - it's super easy to use, that's why I love it!

If you are on a well your water may have too much iron in your water (it can cause a pinkish stain). I don't know how to get rid of that, other than adding a filter to the well to prevent it.