Photo

I think that I’m going to explode if I don’t get this out…

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 EricaG

EricaG
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

Congrats on the baby news. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound results. Before getting too excited about the wedding changes that may need to happen, I would hold off until you see your dr again.
    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#22 Linzibella

Linzibella
    • 110 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

Well, ultrasound day finally arrived.
      It has been agony waiting but I went this morning and I am still pregnant, although a lot earlier than I had originally thought. The IUD seems to have come out without any problems too.

The little girl/guy is only 3mm long and so I'm 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant. But we could see the heart beating at a good rate. My FI thought that was really cool! I'm so glad that he came with me as now it's more real to him.

So I was barely pregnant when I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and that explains the faint pregnancy test. I can't believe how quickly I noticed that something was going on with me as I had been thinking about taking the pregnancy test for almost a week.

I'm not due until March 20th so that's a good thing as I will be much less pregnant when we're planning on getting married in January than I thought. I'm going to talk to the doctor again, but my FI really wants to keep the wedding the same. We'll see what she says and think it through. I don't really want to have a Jamaican baby, 2 months early though.

Thanks again for everyone's comments and well wishes. I have felt so much better since I shared with you and to hear some of your similar experiences has been comforting. I'm seeing my doctor next Wednesday and so will update again soon. I now have lots of planning to do over the next 6-7 with the wedding and new baby!

#23 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:17 PM

I just caught up on this thread, congratulations on your pregnancy! That is fantastic news and I'm glad your FH got to hear your baby's heart beat. And I thought I had alot of planning to do with my DW, you not only have a wedding to plan but a baby too! Let us know how we can help! What an exciting time in your life, congrats again.

#24 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

Congrats! I'm so glad everything is working itself out!

#25 samanthag

samanthag
        • 896 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

You are truly blessed! A wedding & a baby!
          Congratulations!

#26 Erica053009

Erica053009
          • 513 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

Ok Congrats

#27 Erica053009

Erica053009
            • 513 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

Ok Congrats...and so what, you need to toss the dress and buy a new one so you and the baby can fit :) There is no better reason to buy a (bigger) wedding dress then a baby.

#28 Jen5372

Jen5372
              • 228 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:08 PM

Congratulations! I also have PCOS and I see an RE to try and get pregnant-been going a year and still not pregnant! You have such a gift getting pregnant without any medical help! you have no clue what women with PCOS go through-I wont even get on my rant about my shots and everyday blood draws and every other day ultrasounds up the hoohoo! LOL

I say do whats best for you and baby-either postpone por ove it up-or wait til after the baby(which I know would be like IMPOSSIBLE!)

I am also on a message board called www.soulcysters.net-which is all women with PCOS-ones who and trying to conceive(TTC) and some who are pregnant and dealing with PCOS. And everyone in between as well :) Maybe joining there ad reading others stories and speaking to them would help you get more information on flying??

Either way-I know your predicament as we have been trying to have a baby this whole time weve been planning the wedding-although it didnt happen yet, I was prepping for it. Its alot of stress at a time you dont need stress!! I wish you all the best! Now you need a baby ticker added to your siggie !!! So excited for you :)

#29 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                • Banned
                • 1,051 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

I am re-typing what I wrote last night. So sorry I didn't read ahead more. :/ I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WHAT A MIRACLE! The Universe wanted you to have that baby! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 Tara

Tara
                  • 473 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:57 PM

I just caught up on your thread and wanted to say congratulations! You'll have so many wonderful experiences occurring in such a short period of time. It can be very overwhelming but it will be even more wonderful.

Best wishes and happy baby and wedding planning to you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users