Photo

My orchid and plumeria bouquet is ordered!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 seaprincess

seaprincess
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

I just got my bouquet in the mail it is amazing! Here are the pics she sent me before she shipped!

Click the image to open in full size.

It got a bit squashed with shipping but I love it now that I was able to fluff it up! The quality of the stems is amazing, they look and feel real! I got my bouquet and my FI's bout along with a free flower for my hair.

__________________________________________________ ______________

I just ordered my custom bouquet from the ebay store Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique!

I don't have a proof of the actual bouquet b/c she has to order the orchids in for me, but I am sooooo excited to see the finished product.

I've had a vision since the beginning for a beautiful white orchid bouquet and I am so happy to have that vision created.

The orchids:

The plumerias:

The link to the store:

eBay Store - Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique: Silk Wedding Bouquet Sets, Wedding bouquets, Silk Flowers

Thanks WifeToBe for the link to the store! Roberta has been amazing to work with so far!
    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:39 PM

It does look like a high quality product.

I bet your bouquet will be beautiful! Don't forget to post pictures!

#3 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

Very nice, thanks for sharing

#4 ashrose

ashrose
        • 422 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

OOOH! I like plumerias.

:)

#5 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
          • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

Glad to help :)

#6 kelcrooks

kelcrooks
            • 88 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

Can't wait to see photos!

The flowers look so real.

#7 christenew

christenew
              • 325 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:46 AM

Do you mind if I ask what you ordered and how much it cost? I went on the website and love the product. I really wanted to go with [a company] but I never got a response back from them. I am curious how much shipping is. The pricing seems to be a little higher than other sites, but the quality looks good. When do you expect to get your order?

Quote:
                Originally Posted by seaprincess
                I just ordered my custom bouquet from the ebay store Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique!

I don't have a proof of the actual bouquet b/c she has to order the orchids in for me, but I am sooooo excited to see the finished product.

I've had a vision since the beginning for a beautiful white orchid bouquet and I am so happy to have that vision created.

The orchids:

The plumerias:

The link to the store:

eBay Store - Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique: Silk Wedding Bouquet Sets, Wedding bouquets, Silk Flowers

Thanks WifeToBe for the link to the store! Roberta has been amazing to work with so far!

#8 seaprincess

seaprincess
                • 753 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by christenew
                  Do you mind if I ask what you ordered and how much it cost? I went on the website and love the product. I really wanted to go with [a company] but I never got a response back from them. I am curious how much shipping is. The pricing seems to be a little higher than other sites, but the quality looks good. When do you expect to get your order?
                  no prob- I ordered my bouquet only and a bout for my FI. She charged me $116.50 US but with the exchange rate, shipping to Canada and tax, it ended up being about $145 CAD.

I should have my order by August 7th or something. She sends it out within a week normally, but she ended up ordering the orchids in for me from the distrubutor b/c she didn't have them in stock, so I have a bit more of a wait. I originally wanted [a company] too, but I waited too long to order and they aren't taking orders for January anymore. There has been good feedback on the site from another bride http://bestdestinati....ight=plumerias
                  if that helps!

I will post pics and feedback when it arrives - I can't wait!

#9 akittrell

akittrell
                  • 60 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:25 PM

Those are pretty! I'd love to be able to find some of the white plumeria to use for mine!

I just realized we are getting married on the same date! Congrats!
                    http://www.tickerclu.../ac28bc59fb.png

http://tickers.Ticke....FOA/weight.png

The below website is a great tool! It's really helped me in my quest to lose weight and live a healthier life!http://img.thedailyp...os/promo_01.jpg

#10 seaprincess

seaprincess
                    • 753 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

I'll have a pic of my bouquet hopefully by Friday when she'll have it done and ready to ship - I'll be posting it when I get don't you gals worry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users