Photo

Reminder!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SheaS

SheaS
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

I was going to remind all the ladies getting married this winter to make sure you have your man's suit by this fall (the sooner the better)- at least if you live in a northern state! My hubby and I waited to get his suit, and before we knew it, it was too late to find a tan linen or light weight suit! They are seasonal- at least here in Minnesota. This really applies to everything, swimsuits, sundresses, etc. Right now is a good time to shop because all the summer things are on sale as they are already transitioning into fall clothes!
    Just an fyi....

#2 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:54 PM

Good reminder! thanks!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#3 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:01 PM

Oh my goodness!!! I'm also in MN and we've been talking about looking for his suit. Good to hear that because I've been trying to convince FI to get his buns to the store with me. He hates shopping so it should be fun

#4 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

I wonder if I should start looking for my FI... Sales are probably good now. I havent really started thinking about it. I guess I could try Kohl's where you can return stuff whenever.
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#5 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SheaS
          I was going to remind all the ladies getting married this winter to make sure you have your man's suit by this fall (the sooner the better)- at least if you live in a northern state! My hubby and I waited to get his suit, and before we knew it, it was too late to find a tan linen or light weight suit! They are seasonal- at least here in Minnesota. This really applies to everything, swimsuits, sundresses, etc. Right now is a good time to shop because all the summer things are on sale as they are already transitioning into fall clothes!
          Just an fyi....
          This is so true. I just took my FMIL shopping this weekend so she could get a dress and her choices were very limited since a lot of the dresses in her size were already gone, and even more so since all the summer dresses were marked down so they could start making room for the back to school and fall stuff. It is a great time to pick up some cute summer dresses for you to wear on your trips though. I bought a bunch of cute cover ups, and things to wear in Mexico.
          Michelle

#6 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
          • 358 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

Great advice and good excuse to go shopping- I think I might go tomorrow!
            -Rachel

#7 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
            • 1,881 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

great post!!! we were looking at suits on banana, but the tan cotton/linen one has not gone on sale yet....
              http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
              February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users