Photo

Dreams Huatulco are there anymore brides?

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#171 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:03 PM

I sent mine in at the same time as the Q/A and if there were some I couldn't answer yet, I just put 'TBD'

#172 nicole2010

nicole2010
    • 37 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

Thanks.... I guess I better fill out the form

#173 kimvdp

kimvdp
      • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:51 PM

Does anyone know if we have to get our birth certificate and passport translated before we go to Mexico? And if we have to get it translated does anyone know where to get it done it Calgary? Thanks Kim

#174 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:58 PM

good question kim, i have no idea. Where did you hear that? I wouldnt think we need to. I think we just need to get the marriage certificate translated back into english?

#175 kimvdp

kimvdp
          • 16 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:42 PM

Other parts of mexico you have to do it. I will email the WC and see what she says. I let you know when I hear back.

#176 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
            • 217 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

Huatulco is beautiful! My husband's uncle lives there. We hope to drive our motorcycles down there this year to check it out. It is just down the road from where we live in Mexico.

#177 jac

jac
              • 33 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:01 AM

Well... I haven't been on here most of the summer... been a busy few months for me. We haven't booked yet as we've had so much stuff going on and well - it hasn't happend yet. Probably jumped the gun in thinking January - will most likely now be February or March... will keep you guys posted! I'm getting all caught up and now focusing on this again! YAY!
                So Freaking Excited!

#178 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                • 5,466 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Well you havent missed too much on this thread.. its been pretty dead as our weddings are all still a little bit aways, and noone new really has joined in!
                  Glad to have you back :)

#179 jac

jac
                  • 33 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:04 PM

Well... would be good to hear more feedback about the resort etc. But on the other hand, the appealing thing about Huatulco is that it is NOT so busy!! Happy to hear good reviews so far from some of the brides from earlier this year though.
                    So Freaking Excited!

#180 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                    • 5,466 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:29 PM

I look at the reviews on tripadvisor alot too and they seem to be coming back really good! And I agree, I like that huatulco is somewhere new and dif to most people! Not the typical cancun/mayan wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users