Sign in to follow this  
~Andie~

Dreams Huatulco are there anymore brides?

Jesse,

Thanks for the great review! I know it will be great! Can you believe I am 3 weeks awayhuh.gif? We have 50 guests so far..... My friend is my hairdresser and she is coming to the wedding - thank god!

I also was able to access the website but there were no pictures posted. I can't wait to see them!

Huh -- I wonder why you all can't see them, when I click on it I get sent right there.

Just log in then: Name= HuatulcoWedding

Password= wedding

Thats super weird you guys can't see them -- when I click on it I get sent straight there.

Tell you what -- lets make it the official wedding shot share site. When you all come back from your weddings, add whatever pictures you'd like to the site so everyone can see.

The Log In Info is: HuatulcoWedding Password: wedding

Hey everyone! I can't believe I am leaving in 2 days! My wedding is a week from tomorrow. I am soooo excited! I will definitely share all the info that I can - including pictures.... Time flies - I can't even believe it!

Ah silver your already gone and I missed wishing you goodluck/congratulations!!! Cant wait to hear all about it.

I was just at dreams tulum all last week, and just got back last night. My gf got married there and it was amazing, made me so so much more excited for mine!

cant wait for pics and a review!!!

Hello

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a few question and thought it would be best to ask you guys since the WC is hard to get a hold of.

How much would itcost for my braidsmaids to get their hair done?

For the reception do you have to pay extra for table cloths and candles?

With the utlimate dreams package what do you get for the reception in regards to the decorations?

Thanks!!!