Any Playa Fiesta brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 m&d2011

m&d2011
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi all!

Does anyone know anything about Playa Fiesta? Any reviews?

Thanks

#2 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

Hello,
      There are a few of us planning a wedding at Playa Fiesta on the forum... what do you want to know?
      Here is one of the threads out there: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17431

#3 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
      • Banned
      • 494 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

I spent some time with Adam and Lindsay who own Playa Fiesta and they are amazing. Truly a lovely couple. If you have a wedding there you will have the time of your life.

We aren't doing ours there, because not all of our guests can afford it, but if you can you will not regret it.

I have pictures and can tell you more if you would like to PM me.

Best
        Kathy

#4 ~Kate~

~Kate~
        • 329 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:10 AM

We're getting married there two weeks after SoonToBeAMrs!! I know both of us are really excited to have our weddings there. Let us know if you need any help. Good luck!!

#5 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:32 AM

Do a search here for playa fiesta and you will find a lot of information. It looks like a great place to have a wedding!
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#6 m&d2011

m&d2011
            • 379 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

How expensive are they? I am debating between Dreams Los Cabos and Playa Fiesta....

#7 m&d2011

m&d2011
              • 379 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

Thank you everybody!

#8 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                • Banned
                • 494 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:44 AM

PF can be affordable if you have people suit up together in rooms. But if you have a guest or just a couple that don't want to share a room with any extra people it will run $1800 plus dollars for 5 days. Without airfare. Again PF would be my dream location but I have 3 guests who are coming and don't want to share a room and I couldn't ask them to spend $1800 for 5 nights in Mexico plus airfare.

We are doing the dreams and it is going to be $540 all inclusive for 5 nights.

Best of Luck
                  Kathy

#9 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dsantos_07
                    Thank you everybody!
                    let me know if you have any more questions... I just signed up for Playa Fiesta a couple of weeks ago.

#10 kisa

kisa
                    • Banned
                    • 75 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
                      I spent some time with Adam and Lindsay who own Playa Fiesta and they are amazing. Truly a lovely couple. If you have a wedding there you will have the time of your life.

We aren't doing ours there, because not all of our guests can afford it, but if you can you will not regret it.

I have pictures and can tell you more if you would like to PM me.

Best
                      Kathy
                      We too visited with Lindsay and Adam and I couldn't agree with you more that they are a lovely couple, but the cost was far too great for some of our guests and where we ended up booking (Dreams) was more affordable, offered activites, spa, nanny service, room service, etc. and was a better fit for our all of our guests. I think it works well for a small party but not for a larger party. Also, keep in mind the beach is all rocks and the price is the same for all rooms regardless of location, which made it difficult for us to put anyone in a room without a view or near the kitchen.

Kisa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users