Is Anyone flying Southwest before August 4, 2008 that hasn't purchased their ticket?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:05 PM

Hey ladies. So I am in a little bit of a dilemma. My grandfather gave me a $100 voucher to fly Southwest Airlines for my wedding gift back in May. So I looked at the expiration date and saw that it expired August 4, 2008. I assumed that that means as long as I purchase tickets before that date I would be okay... Well, not the case. I have to purchase and fly before August 4th to be able to use this $100 and that is not gonna happen.

So I figured that I would inform you ladies if you or anyone you knew would like to purchase this voucher from me for $75. It is as good as cash, but to make it worth your while, I am offering it for $25 cheaper than what it is worth so you get a BDW deal...lol.

Now if you are flying somewhere before August 4th, but don't come back until after August 4th, you have to purchase your ticket coming back seperately since it will be past the deadline.

So if anyone is interested please email me at bondalexandrae@gmail.com. I guess I can just go through paypal...not sure if I can accept money through paypal yet...and I can scan and email it to whoever so that you get it very quickly.

Thanks ladies...

#2 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

You might be able to sell it on ebay

#3 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:23 PM

That's what I thought, but I don't think my account is set up to sell on ebay... Plus I know ebay charges fees too.

#4 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:31 AM

I so wish I had somewhere to go on Southwest. Good luck!

#5 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

So far no luck ladies...I am off tomorrow so I will try ebay...if not my mom said she may be flying out so hopefully that will work...it all else fails, at least it wasn't my $100 I lost...I guess...either way..that's $100 lost...

#6 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

You might try Craigslist too...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

Oh yeah...good idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users