Sign in to follow this  
miamialli

Hi! Engaged Valentine's Day! Wed. Date TBD 07!

I'm still all giddy!! He wants to get married right away- (After he waited 5 1/2 years to ask!

Anyways- I don't have a date, or location yet, but want to get it down in the next couple of days---it also looks like I found the right webpage- glad to find you all!

Forgot to mention....I'm originally from CA but living now in South Beach, FL (my darling is from Miami), we have Miami, CA, Vegas and Mexico (Playa del Carmen or nearby) on our radar screen. Probably, if we go away, we'll have 50 ppl. if we stay in Miami maybe 75

welcome! I love Miami (even though I was the absolute whitest girl on the beach when I went there and it was quite embarrassing)! Congrats on your engagement and you have definitely come to the right place.

Thank you everyone!

Anacgarcia- I see that you are getting married in Cancun on 070707- I REALLY need to pick your brain- we want that date (and Cancun/Playa as well) but are worried we don't have enough time.... what do you think?

Welcome! I think you still have time to plan a 7/7/07 wedding - it's just a matter of finding a location that is still open on that date! Let us know if you need any help on suggestions or locations.