Photo

Hi! Engaged Valentine's Day! Wed. Date TBD 07!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 miamialli

miamialli
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:46 AM

I'm still all giddy!! He wants to get married right away- (After he waited 5 1/2 years to ask!
    Anyways- I don't have a date, or location yet, but want to get it down in the next couple of days---it also looks like I found the right webpage- glad to find you all!

#2 miamialli

miamialli
    • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:53 AM

Forgot to mention....I'm originally from CA but living now in South Beach, FL (my darling is from Miami), we have Miami, CA, Vegas and Mexico (Playa del Carmen or nearby) on our radar screen. Probably, if we go away, we'll have 50 ppl. if we stay in Miami maybe 75

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:03 AM

welcome! I love Miami (even though I was the absolute whitest girl on the beach when I went there and it was quite embarrassing)! Congrats on your engagement and you have definitely come to the right place.

#4 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:11 AM

Congratulations!!! let us know how can we help you!

#5 miamialli

miamialli
          • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:07 AM

Thank you everyone!
            Anacgarcia- I see that you are getting married in Cancun on 070707- I REALLY need to pick your brain- we want that date (and Cancun/Playa as well) but are worried we don't have enough time.... what do you think?

#6 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
            • 231 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:07 AM

and congratulations!!!
              Good luck with the planning!!!
              let us know all the details, you can post your ring, dress, cake ideas, bouquet everything!!!

#7 miamialli

miamialli
              • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:21 AM

heehee:) post my ring?? you guys are too cute! i have to take a pic of it!

#8 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
                • 231 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:26 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by miamialli
                  heehee:) post my ring?? you guys are too cute! i have to take a pic of it!
                  We have a thread for everything on this forum!! there is a thread for E rings, BM dress, Bouquets, Brides Dress, flowers, favors, cakes, you name it!! jajaj!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:22 AM

welcome to the forum! the gals on here are the best!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:10 AM

Welcome! I think you still have time to plan a 7/7/07 wedding - it's just a matter of finding a location that is still open on that date! Let us know if you need any help on suggestions or locations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users