Jump to content

Photo

Beck's Welcome Book Template


  • Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#11 cincin

cincin
  • Newbie
  • 109 posts

    Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

    This is fantastic!!! Everytime I come onto message board I always find something additional to do!!!

    Thanks everyone!

    #12 becks

    becks

      VIP

    • VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

    Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    rebecca, what does the book look like done with the plastic covers on the front and back?
    The covers are clear plastic - mostly just to keep them from getting too soaked at the pool. Here's a (bad) photo of the finished product:
    Click the image to open in full size.

    Happily married since 2008

    Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


    #13 Dez921714

    Dez921714
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,489 posts

      Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:46 AM

      Wow! They look great :)
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

      150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

      #14 hanna

      hanna
      • Jr. Member
      • 223 posts

        Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

        This is really awesome! I love the spanish translations you hope they won't use... hilarious! My FI will love that. Do you have your Riviera Maya logo available? I love that font

        #15 Yari

        Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

          Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

          They look so good!

          #16 Maura

          Maura

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

          Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by becks
          The covers are clear plastic - mostly just to keep them from getting too soaked at the pool. Here's a (bad) photo of the finished product:
          Click the image to open in full size.
          adorable! i love them. if i werent so effing lazy, i'd make ones as nice as yours LOL. yeah i still gotta figure out what to do for mine... im thinking something that involves getting the supplies for free from work!

          #17 tchuchuca

          tchuchuca
          • Jr. Member
          • 361 posts

            Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:38 PM

            I love LOVE this! Thank you Becks!

            #18 m&d2011

            m&d2011
            • Jr. Member
            • 379 posts

              Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

              Thank you so much, I def want to use this

              #19 m&d2011

              m&d2011
              • Jr. Member
              • 379 posts

                Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

                This is great, and beautiful....thanks

                #20 becks

                becks

                  VIP

                • VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

                Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by hanna
                This is really awesome! I love the spanish translations you hope they won't use... hilarious! My FI will love that. Do you have your Riviera Maya logo available? I love that font
                It's pretty simple. The sun is from MS Clipart Gallery, and the font is Passions Conflict (or something like that) - you can download it from specialtyfonts.com

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Maura
                adorable! i love them. if i werent so effing lazy, i'd make ones as nice as yours LOL. yeah i still gotta figure out what to do for mine... im thinking something that involves getting the supplies for free from work!
                Um... yeah. I'd never do that. Hee.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by tchuchuca
                Can anyone donate some points to me? I love this idea and can't wait to see the templates!
                I'm going to stick my neck out a bit here and let you know that asking for points is bad form. I'm sure others will back me up here. The forum works because we all share and participate - it's a community, not a database. Get involved... send welcome notes to the newbie posts if you can't figure out what else to do. You'll have more points than you know what to do with in no time. Stick around and play with us for a while. We're lots of fun. I promise!

                Happily married since 2008

                Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more





                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users