Photo

Dreams WC???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:17 PM

I just sent an email to Maria and her out of office reply was to forward questions to Lissette Polanc. Another new name (at least to me!).
    Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
    Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
    http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
    Leftover Wedding Items FS:
    http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#12 Jea10

Jea10
    • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:40 PM

I plan on making a trip to Dreams this year in October. I need to visit the resort first before I definately plan my wedding there. I will let everyone know who the WC is at the time I go. I plan on meeting w/the WC while I am there.

Thanks for the info

#13 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by happygilmore
        So is she the WC for both resorts?
        I know, I'm so confused!!! I really wish I had extra money in the budget for a site visit bc this stinks!! I dont know who is who anymore.

#14 happygilmore

happygilmore
        • 576 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          I know, I'm so confused!!! I really wish I had extra money in the budget for a site visit bc this stinks!! I dont know who is who anymore.
          I totally agree with you! Maybe if we get lucky with our taxes we'll be able to squeeze in a trip! Cause i won't want hassles when we get down there for our wedding!!!

#15 RZurla

RZurla
          • 49 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

I never asked her about how many resorts she works out of- I guess its possible since they aren't all that far from each other, but it was definately Miguellina that took care of my wedding. She is a very nice person and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

#16 RZurla

RZurla
            • 49 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

If it helps at all please dont stress about the WC changing - Mine left 3 weeks before my wedding and as long as you investigate your resort and KNOW what you want and what the pricing is for everything beforehand, you will be fine. I guess what I am saying is the sooner You feel coordinated and confident with a plan it will all fall into place when you arrive- Regardless who the WC is.

#17 k_8ie

k_8ie
              • 41 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:19 PM

Anyone got Lissette?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users