Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Need to get used to this new layout... its like learning all over again!!! lol x

 

Stephen and I met 9 years ago yesterday!!!! :-) x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never mastered the old layout...now I'm completely confused. Haha.

 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Need to get used to this new layout... its like learning all over again!!! lol x

 

Stephen and I met 9 years ago yesterday!!!! :-) x

 

 

 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooo... Today and yesterday Ive had emails from Nancy & Ana at the Riu... So So Excited, feels even more real now ive had talks with them.

THEY ARE SO SO quick at getting back to me as well, FANTASTIC. I thought they would have waited a while as i still have 9 months but no they are great... answered all my questions so far :-)

 

Wedding time and date confirmed.... Pix of flowers and cake options sent, prices for videographer and photographer.

Which resturants we can choose (Bogo or Chillis @ 6.45 or 6.30 as we have under 27 guests) ARGH!!!! Its all good :-) and i am loving it more and more everyday!!!! xoxo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nic will you forward me the pictures of the flowers and anything else they may have sent?
 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Ooooo... Today and yesterday Ive had emails from Nancy & Ana at the Riu... So So Excited, feels even more real now ive had talks with them.

THEY ARE SO SO quick at getting back to me as well, FANTASTIC. I thought they would have waited a while as i still have 9 months but no they are great... answered all my questions so far :-)

 

Wedding time and date confirmed.... Pix of flowers and cake options sent, prices for videographer and photographer.

Which resturants we can choose (Bogo or Chillis @ 6.45 or 6.30 as we have under 27 guests) ARGH!!!! Its all good :-) and i am loving it more and more everyday!!!! xoxo 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK can I just say WTF is this new layout?!  Just came on to browse (been SOOOO busy lately!) and I'm lost!!! As I'm sure everyone is saying....

 

Miss you girls- I promise once things calm down I'll be on more.  Remember that we just moved to LA?  Well, it's totes not working out and we're moving home to DENVER!  I got a sweet job, and I'll leave in 2 weeks.... DH leaves end of Aug :(  It's for the best, but I'm just a basketcase right now!

 

I'm so excited that everyones dates are coming up!  YAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by LadyTrunck View Post

 

OK can I just say WTF is this new layout?!  Just came on to browse (been SOOOO busy lately!) and I'm lost!!! As I'm sure everyone is saying....

 

Miss you girls- I promise once things calm down I'll be on more.  Remember that we just moved to LA?  Well, it's totes not working out and we're moving home to DENVER!  I got a sweet job, and I'll leave in 2 weeks.... DH leaves end of Aug :(  It's for the best, but I'm just a basketcase right now!

 

I'm so excited that everyones dates are coming up!  YAY!

 

so glad to hear things are working out!! Good luck with the move!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...