Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#861 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Samira26- you read my mind re: when to send invites. Samira26- you read my mind re: when to send invites. I know the wedding coordinator will contact me 1-2 months before the wedding (so that would be Jan. or Feb 2010 for me). I sent out save the dates 2 weeks ago and am thinking about sending invites in Oct. with an rsvp of Dec. Ladies, what are your thoughts?

#862 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
    • 43 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

One more question……are you ladies having bachelorette parties? If so, what are your plans?
      I am going back and forth. Since I am asking guests to travel for the wedding, I feel bad asking them to travel for a bachelorette party (my friends are all over the place so there isn’t one central location to host a party). However, it will be nice for friends who can’t make it to Mexico to partake in some wedding-related event.

#863 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

josie,
        glad you had a good day can,t wait to see the pics.does it feel any different or are you trying not to get the real feel until the real deal lol.

desiree,
        i cant stop thinking about your day being soo soon.i know you have already told us your date of travel (your birthday i think)but just remind me.i am soo excited for you.are you all ready?

#864 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

It actually feels NO different! LOL I kinda thought it wouldnt but it doesnt I'm thinking it will after the ceremony & honeymoon and...NAME CHANGE....ah!

MrsMarch- I am DEFINITELY having a bachelorette party!!!!!!! I couldn't NOT have one! But all of my friends are local except 1 who will not be able to make it. I know that doesnt really help but isnt there anything they can do that would be cheap and still fun for you?

#865 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

MrsMarch - I am having a bachlorette party, as for what we are doing I have no idea. It is usually planned by the BM's.

Josie - So happy that you had a wonderful legal day!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Desiree - like shellk I am sooo excited for you about the upcoming wedding, i can't wait to hear how everything is and see your pictures!!!

#866 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
            • 43 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

I was thinking Vegas b/c there are usually cheap flights from both the east & west coasts.

#867 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
              • 438 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

Josie- I'm so happy to hear that you legal day went well! Just like everyone else, I can't wait to see pictures too!

MrsMarch- After thinking about what I wanted to do for my bachelorette party, both me and my FI finally decided that we're going to have both of our parties in Mexico (still separate), since everyone will be there. We both have friends who live all over, so we didn't want to ask them to travel twice. If all of your friends dont mind traveling though, then definitely go for it in Vegas!
                *Katie*

#868 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

Josie-I am so happy your day went well! Congrats!

Shell and Lisa-I am leaving on Wednesday, July 29th!!! WOW! So soon!!! Yes, it is my bday too! I haven't even thought about that since I have been so busy with the wedding and AHR. My cousin and her husband just backed out today They are moving to Chicago with his job and just found out. They have to use the vacation time to buy a house. I am sad but I totally understand.

MrsMarch- I am having my bachelorette party this weekend!!! Whoohoo! We are all going about 1.5 hours away to a beach resort hotel Can't wait.

#869 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

Thanks Desiree! I can't believe you're leaving next week!!! And have a great time at your BP this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

As Promised, here are some pics!
                    Click the image to open in full size.

#870 KimmyG

KimmyG
                    • 520 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:39 PM

Great pics, Josie! CONGRATS!!
                      Is the marriage certificate that you got from the judge a legal one that you can still use as proof or do you have to wait for the one in the mail?
                      I'm wondering how far in advance you should do the legal day before you go to Mexico, or rather how close is the closest you should cut it, if you want to make sure it's legal before you go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users