Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#841 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

Welcome MrsMarch4! Are you also planning your wedding at RPRM? I'm actually not doing Welcome/OOT bags for all of my guests, just because of how expensive it will be. I am planning on doing big OOT bags for my BM's though as their gift. For our guests I plan on having a Welcome Letter in their room when they arrive.
    *Katie*

#842 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

Josie - are you getting excited for tomorrow?

Desiree - 16 days till your are married, that's so exciting!!!

Welcome MrsMarch4!

I am doing OOT bags for my guests however I have not started them yet, we are waiting to find out how many people are coming first. Some of the thingsd I am going to include in the OOT bag are:
      travel mugs
      lanyard w/ plastic card/tip money holder
      sunscreen
      lip balm
      bottle opener
      spanish to english prashes
      map of the hotel
      powered drink mix (crystal light)
      playing cards
      welcome letter

#843 chloe55

chloe55
      • 162 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

Desiree, your wedding is so soon!

Josie, what happens tomorrow? Did I miss something?

Hi MissMarch! We aren't doing OOT bags. More people are supposedly coming than we originally expected, and we thought it would be a really big pain to get everything down there. We will do travel mugs with a welcome letter and make sure that we have extras of stuff like sunscreen and excedrin in case anyone needs some. We're planning an excursion for the day before the wedding that we'll pay for as a thank you to everyone.

#844 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

josie,
          hope everything goes well tomorrow and you have fun.

missmarch,
          welcome.there is only 4 of us in our party so i am not doing oot bags.i am going to pay for my friends treatments at the salon and we are planning on doing a catermaren trip the day before too.

deiree,
          how are the nerves holding up?i take it you are sooo busy

#845 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

Thanks Shell & Lisa! Kelly - Tomorrow is my legal day :) Originally I was going to wear a white dress...but now I'm all nervous and I think I'd rather just wear regular clothes. I guess it will be a game time decision! I am totally nervous!! I think it just me and it seems so final! I'm feeling like "this is it!" even though its not the actual wedding! Its a nervous excitement though because it feels like i've been waiting forever to start my life with him. Now that my roommate is married I can officially move all of my stuff in and actually live with him full time!

I don't know about OOT bags for our group. We have a lot of people coming, and many of them are arriving before we do! Anyone know how to swing OOT bags in that scenario

#846 chloe55

chloe55
            • 162 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Oh Josie! Congrats! I must have missed that somewhere, I haven't been on as much lately.

#847 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chloe55
                Oh Josie! Congrats! I must have missed that somewhere, I haven't been on as much lately.

Thanks Kelly! We're pretty much pretending its not real =) We're doing it because his parents prefer we be legally married before we live together...since we were going to do it anyway before mexico, we just bumped it up & we can save money on insurance too, how romantic!

#848 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:31 PM

josie,
                  it is understandable how you feel.even though you are not treating it as your wedding it is the legal part of it.its great try not to stress too much.your mood tomorrow will depend on what you will wear.what are your plans for the day or are you trying not to celebrate it too much.are you saving yourselves?hope you enjoy it whatever you do.

#849 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

we're just going to dinner with our immediate families our parents and we each have 1 brother. Should be a quite evening...nothing too crazy!

#850 chloe55

chloe55
                    • 162 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

Maybe you should still do something traditional, like make him carry you in the door when you get home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users