Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#831 chloe55

chloe55
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

I read the tequila donkey post right before meeting friends on Saturday, and brought it up to them that night. Everyone agreed it would be totally unexpected and hilarious, but I'm not sure the Riu would allow it. I can't imagine them liking the idea of a donkey in one of their restaurants, they would probably say it corresponds with their outside vendor policy. Is it a real donkey that somebody leads around the room? Or does it just wander about on its own? They would probably have to sedate it or something to keep it from freaking out about the crowd and music and drunk people drinking tequila from its belt.

#832 chloe55

chloe55
    • 162 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

I just searched for the tequila donkey and couldn't find it. Kimmy, if you remember where you saw it, can you please give me the link. I really want to see what this looks like.

Erin! I'm getting married the day before you!

#833 HappyBride

HappyBride
      • 44 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

Josie - The wedding photos of your best friend's wedding were so nice, and what a beautiful couple they make too. Not only an amazing day for them, but for you to share in that day with them. It's almost your turn Josie!!

I was wondering if any of your fiances have taken part in planning the wedding, or have you all taken the reins or had your girls help you?

#834 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by HappyBride
          Josie - The wedding photos of your best friend's wedding were so nice, and what a beautiful couple they make too. Not only an amazing day for them, but for you to share in that day with them. It's almost your turn Josie!!

I was wondering if any of your fiances have taken part in planning the wedding, or have you all taken the reins or had your girls help you?
          Thanks you're too sweet :) MY FI helps here and there...but I do most of the big stuff with my mom or friends. He gives his opinion which most of the time is "whatever is fine with me"...I keep him in the loop! lol

#835 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:46 PM

Josie - I love your friends wedding photos too, she looks awesome!

Happybride - My fiance doesn't help too much, I pick out stuff and if there is an option I get his opinion but other then that I ask my BM's or my mom.

#836 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

happybride,
              congratulations you can get planning now hehe

#837 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by HappyBride

we are the same i keep him in the loop so he feels involved but apart from that i do most of it.

#838 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                • 438 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

Josie- I finally just got to see the pictures from your friend's wedding...SO NICE! I absolutely LOVE her dress!

June- My FI doesn't really help with too much unless I ask him, and even when I do ask him he just tells me that whatever I want is fine. Sometimes it's a good thing, but other times I get kind of annoyed, because it would be nice for him to make some decisions too! So I basically just keep him updated on what's going on, and get most of my planning help from my mom.
                  *Katie*

#839 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:09 AM

Josie-what a beautiful friend. I love her dress!

June-my FI would help if I asked him too, but I am a control freak when it comes to the wedding, haha. I guess that is the bridezilla in me coming out

#840 MrsMarch4

MrsMarch4
                    • 43 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:10 AM

Hi Ladies,
                      I am planning a march wedding and have the major details set (dress, std, and am working on designing invites now). I was wondring if you are having welcome bags in the guests' rooms? If so, what are you including?
                      Thanks!

* I found the thread (I'm a typical newbie:) but am still curious what you are including!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users