RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#651 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

Desiree - Looks like a fun shower!!
    Your shoes are awesome...where are the from?

#652 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

Desiree- Your pictures are so nice! I love the colors and decorations. I also LOVE your shoes...way too cute!

#653 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

Thanks girls! The shoes are Betsey Johnson.

#654 KimmyG

• 520 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by jetsbride
          Thanks Desiree!!
          All the services I want from the spa are included for in the Caprice package that we got but I am wanting to pay for my BM's hair for the day of.

I didn't know I could rent a private yacht, that would be awesome!!! I am going to look into that more $790 for 4 hours, I think thats pretty good. I think it would be fun to do that the night before the wedding. I wonder what the cost to have booze and snacks would be....
          WOW the yacht sounds so cool!! Did you find that information on the spa information sheet? If so, please send it my way, Desiree! KiMMMyg@gmail.com

#655 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:21 PM

Kimmy-you have mail!

#656 KimmyG

• 520 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

Thanks, Des! I had no idea they had so many scuba options, etc. Sounds like fun.
              Are you planning on doing your hair/makeup/nails yourself? I'm picky too but I could never trust myself to do it all when the pressure's on!

#657 Paige2010

• 208 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

Desiree I'm a Htown girl too! Small world :) Could you send me the spa info as well, Thanks! pachumley@hotmail.com

#658 chloe55

• 162 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

HI Paige and Stephanie!

Desiree - would you mind sending me the info? kelly.beaudry@gmail.com Thanks!

#659 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

Paige and Chloe-just sent the emails

#660 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

big up to the new ladies welcome hope you get the info you need and find the girls as helpful as i did.

i am babysitting my 2yr old nephew for a week so i am not able to get the laptop out as he wants it lol so i have,nt been on for a few days i have missed soo much.

great answers you was in there quick.nice one.keep meaning to ask you how your new house is going?

you are sooo helpful you deserve to be nominated for motm.

i want to do this the afternoon/early evening the day before i have emailed a tour company to get a quote (for a private catermaran) but they have,nt come back to me.do you mind me asking who you got your quote from?the only thing is there is only 4 of us but i think it would be great.we did a tour one in the dominican and that was really good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users