RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#621 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:28 AM

Hi Stephanie!

Hey ladies! I just received an email from the Renova Spa with all of the bridal discounts and she attached like 4 info sheets about different services they can do for brides at the spa. If anyone wants me to forward them the email just PM me or tell me on here! XOXO

#622 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tylersgirl
      Hi Stephanie!

Hey ladies! I just received an email from the Renova Spa with all of the bridal discounts and she attached like 4 info sheets about different services they can do for brides at the spa. If anyone wants me to forward them the email just PM me or tell me on here! XOXO
      Hey Desiree - can you send me the spa info please.

trasklisa@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!!!

#623 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:36 AM

Welcome Stephanie!!

#624 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:43 AM

Desiree - I would love to see it :) josiepedersen@aol.com

Thanks!

#625 amyrot

amyrot
          • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com is free!

Amy and Kevin - wedding website by mywedding.com

#626 amyrot

amyrot
            • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com is free!

Amy and Kevin - wedding website by mywedding.com

#627 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

Josie-I sent it to you!! I don't think I will have any spa services done except for the massages on the beach. I am crazy picky about my nails, hair, and makeup. The packages look great though!

#628 Paige2010

Paige2010
                • 208 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hey girls! So I have been keeping up with this site for about 2 weeks but I have finally made my decision to book at RPRM for May 2010. It was the first one I liked and after trying to look at other resorts I kept coming back to it- not to mention this forum's info is Amazing- good work! I am kinda bummed bc the only time left for a wedding is 3:00 and I was really hoping for the latest possible (I've been known to procrastinate)- so I was just wondering for anyone also booked earlier are you concerned about your guests and yourself being HOT, and what are you going to do bt the wedding are reception? Also, what is the earliest that the reception dinner can be done??

#629 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                    Josie-I sent it to you!! I don't think I will have any spa services done except for the massages on the beach. I am crazy picky about my nails, hair, and makeup. The packages look great though!
                    Des- Thanks you're the best!!! I have no idea what to do with these but I like the basic package of mani, pedi, makeup & hair.

who hoo!

#630 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Paige2010
                      Hey girls! So I have been keeping up with this site for about 2 weeks but I have finally made my decision to book at RPRM for May 2010. It was the first one I liked and after trying to look at other resorts I kept coming back to it- not to mention this forum's info is Amazing- good work! I am kinda bummed bc the only time left for a wedding is 3:00 and I was really hoping for the latest possible (I've been known to procrastinate)- so I was just wondering for anyone also booked earlier are you concerned about your guests and yourself being HOT, and what are you going to do bt the wedding are reception? Also, what is the earliest that the reception dinner can be done??
                      Paige - Welcome!!! So excited to have another RIURM bride! My wedding is at 3PM - and to answer you I'm not too concerned about the guests being hot. Mainly because the ceremony only lasts about 1/2 an hour, and November temps at 3PM havent been known to be TOO high.

About the reception- it depends on whether you want it private or not. If you're doing a private reception it has to be 2nd seating which is 8:45 or 9PM. This is what I'm doing. Originally I was stressing about about the long time between ceremony & reception......but I think we're going to do a cocktail hour around 7:30 to get the guests back into wedding mode after the ceremony. Also - I figured it was all inclusive and they would have no problem finding fun things to do inbetween and might also like a little down time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users