Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#591 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

Shell-the catamaran sounds really fun. That would be really romantic.

Josie-that is too funny about the YMCA card!

#592 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
    • 438 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

Josie- That's so exciting that your legal day is so soon! I think we're going to try to do ours the day before we leave for our DW...but just like you, we're not planning on really celebrating after, because we're not considering that our real wedding day either.
      *Katie*

#593 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:06 AM

Josie - That's awesome you got to sign your new last name!! Exciting!!

I booked our legal wedding day for November 1st, I am excited for it but we are not exchanging rings, it's just going to be the two of us and our dog. I think thats what I am most excited for is that our dog, Rosco, gets to be there for it. I wish he could come to Mexico but he would be all crazy!!

#594 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

I think we are doing our legal day on July 24th. It will be the weeked before we leave and the weekend of our bachelor/bachelorette parties

#595 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:42 PM

That will be fun! Perfect timing for you Desiree :) I find it amusing I'll be married at my bachelorette party....hehehe

#596 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:52 PM

me too! haha~! I am not telling any of my gf's I am not legally a bachelorette! lol!

I think we have decided on a new MOH dress for my sister. Here is the link to it.

Stardust Maxi Dress in Beige - $44.00 : Fashion Dresses at LuLus.com

It isn't here yet, so I am waiting to see what it looks like in person. Her other dress was short and colorful, but now we are all going to be wearing light colors...light khaki, white, beige colors, linen color (BM, MOH, Myself, and FI).

#597 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

Desiree - That is so pretty....... I think the roses on it would compliment the ones on your dress and provide a little similarity.....but not too much!! What ever happened with your bro and SIL.......are they coming?

#598 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

Josie-that's exactly what I was thinking! That makes me feel good that u noticed that b/c hopefully my wedding guests will do the same.

About my bro and SIL-they are COMING! Yes, I am very excited. They aren't worried anymore and they are really excited about going. My brother text me yesterday and said that he is ready to go now, haha!

Right now we have a total of 28 people going including Tyler and I. Hopefully we will have 30 by the end of next week (if another couple books that are on the fence about the trip). Whooohooo

#599 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

That is so exciting!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I DO think people will notice the flowers, and I think they'll look great in pics!!!

I'm SO GLAD your swine flu drama has died down!!!!! Only a little bit over 1 month to go!!!!!!!!! It looks like people are TOTALLY coming around!

#600 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                    • 1,681 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

Thank you!

We have changed our wedding from symbolic to religious as of today. I originally thought this was the same thing, but Ael said that they are except the symbolic doesn't make any religious references in the ceremony...so we changed it to religious. Also, just an FYI she said that the chair covers are included in our package (royal). I didn't even know that, so that was good news!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users