Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#581 KimmyG

KimmyG
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

If it comes down to it and you only have enough room in the budget to pick Boudoir or TTD, which one would you choose?!

#582 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:14 AM

Thats a hard choice!!
      I haven't really decided on the TTD shoot though and I know for sure I wanna do the boudoir one so I'd probably choose boudoir...it's something I would probably never do again.

#583 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:43 AM

kim/lisa,
        this is the question i have already asked myself.we are going to have enough wedding photos so therefore i would like the boudoir photos.and like you say lisa it is something you would never do again.and i keep thinking of how shocked h2b would be.they will love um.i best get on the diet quick lol

#584 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:33 AM

I would pick Boudoir. That's what I am doing

Lisa-sorry I didn't see your earlier message about the TTD. I forgot to ask her about that. I am sure that they will do the TTD but you will just have to pay the photographer extra money.

#585 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

I'd probably pick TTD cuz they are so unique and I can show them to people LOL!

Kelly - I like that dress for TTD! Its cute! How big is it on you?

We're getting our marriage license tonight........I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

#586 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

Congrats Josie!!! We still have to get our marriage license. Need to do that now....

#587 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

Congrats Josie...doesn't it make you realize how much closer we are to our DW!!! I can't wait!!

#588 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:19 PM

YAY for JOSIE!!!

#589 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

Thanks Girls!!! Its weird we're getting our license so early, but our legal day is 7-17 (due to living arrangements) whoo hooo 1 month! Although I'm not celebrating and don't think I'll feel married b/c that will come after the WEDDING!!

BUT, we joined the YMCA and the staff was so excited we were getting married, they told me to sign up as "Josie Charlton" - - - FI's last name!!! They were like "its such a pain to change it later" so now I have a Y Card that says Josie Charlton........and I had to sign it that way...it was crazy, fun, weird, and exciting all at the same time!

#590 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

josie/desiree,
                      you both sound soooo excited i am soo happy for you.my lul has started when you don,t really know what to do.

josie,i am going to see if that cake topper can be shipped to uk.i think its great.thankyou

i might look into booking the catamaran for the evening before the wedding if i can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users