RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#481 jetsbride

jetsbride
  • 794 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

I am sooo relieved!!
    I just heard from our TA and we can still go on The 6th of November as previously planned for the wedding, I don't have to change my wedding date or anything!!

The only thing is I have to tell people that if that want to go at the same time as us they have to book asap. I am not very good at that kinda thing. Otherwise they will have to leave on a different flight (the Tues or Weds) and it's kinda lame cause we wanted our second week to be just us but hey, as long as we get our wedding date I'll be alright!

Thanks for the support ladies, it is very appreciated!!

#482 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Desiree - that's awesome you had a good shower, I can't wait to see your photos. That is a lot of people for a shower!!

#483 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

That is great news Lisa!!! YAY! My guests are flying in on all different days, so don't worry about that. You will have a wonderful time!

#484 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, we have HUGE families!

#485 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:02 AM

2010 girls.... have u gotten prices yet? I saw this thread and wondered if any of you had this issue, or maybe you can help her?

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43597

#486 chloe55

chloe55
            • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

RPRM hasn't released any rates for 2010 yet, at least according to my TA and the apple vacations website. I get the feeling they're waiting for everything to die down with the swine flu so they don't have to release a hugely discounted rate right off the bat. The rates at the time of our wedding are super affordable for a lot of really nice resorts though. If I wasn't so stuck on the RPRM, I might consider moving the wedding to another resort. I thought about it, but I just can't!

#487 KimmyG

KimmyG
              • 520 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

RPRM has 2010 rates on their website, but take a Xanax before you look bc it's not pretty! I'm telling my guests that rates aren't available yet so they don't look and freak out over it. I think waiting for the Apple Vacations packages is a good idea. I *hope* the swine brings the prices down!!!!

#488 KimmyG

KimmyG
                • 520 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

Des I want to see photos of you wearing your dresses!!!!!! And the other ones of course too (shower).
                  Lisa- glad everything is working out okay for you!

#489 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:33 AM

Kimmy-I haven't looked at the 2010 prices, but I thought the swine flu would have lowered the prices. I could not believe that the rates had gone up for my guests. It has only gone up about $100 pp, but still that is an extra hundred KWIM? By the way, Charlie Checker is precious!!!! I love him and what a cute name! I will get pics of me in the dress as soon as I can. I wanted to get the pics the other day, but my mom went out of town so I have to wait until she gets back bc I need help getting into the dress, haha.

#490 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:40 AM

Yay Desiree I can't wait to see all your pics!!! Especially you in your dress :) I did look at the RIU wedding package prices and they seem ok....but don't even want to stress out about the cost for guests right now!!! YIKES, Its upsetting that the cost is going up! Which reminds me, I hate that people wait so long to book! I have some people who got 4 days 5 nights for 900/per person.... and now other people are complaining its too expensive!! Well then, you should have booked sooner!! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users