Jump to content

Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??


  • Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3701 shes2013

shes2013
  • Newbie
  • 118 posts

    Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

     So exciting!!!! You will have to keep us posted on your planning & what not! I emailed you the price list that I had! :)

    Originally Posted by jessd123 

    Our date is May 4th!! I am very excited!! If you would e mail me that list that would be awesome! brwneyedgrl0326@hotmail.com. I dont think I am a priority to e mail back at this point since it is so far away! lol.

    Thanks!!!



    #3702 shes2013

    shes2013
    • Newbie
    • 118 posts

      Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

      I haven't booked quite yet, do not know what I'm waiting for! ha. I have a fantasy that the prices will not be high the longer I wait. I'm probably dead wrong. I will probably end up using a travel agent (Wendy Hicks as well) :)



      #3703 jessd123

      jessd123
      • Newbie
      • 43 posts

        Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

        Thanks so much! I just got it! I'm using a travel agent also, just someone I already knew. I'm doing packages so she says she cant get airfare info until mid June. We have several more people than we expected would commit so it's going to be much more expensive than I thought lol. Oh well, it will be fun!



        #3704 shes2013

        shes2013
        • Newbie
        • 118 posts

          Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

           You're so welcome :) I will probably wait til mid July to see whats out there, hopefully I can get accuracy on flights & rooms. I intended on only having my immediate family & close friends come, but other realtives seem a bit interested so now i'm in the midst of making invitations for everyone! ahh, we will see how this falls together. haha.

          Originally Posted by jessd123 

          Thanks so much! I just got it! I'm using a travel agent also, just someone I already knew. I'm doing packages so she says she cant get airfare info until mid June. We have several more people than we expected would commit so it's going to be much more expensive than I thought lol. Oh well, it will be fun!



          #3705 elissae

          elissae
          • Member
          • 631 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationClifton Park, NY

          Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

          I just got an update from our TA, Wendy Hicks.  We have 28 people booked so far!!!!  It is so exciting!

           

          Go ahead and book Em - if prices drop, Wendy said they could go back to the resort for the adjustment.


          Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


          #3706 Nicyx

          Nicyx
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,914 posts

            Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

            Congratulations everyone on booking the most beautiful place on earth to get married... you will in no way regret it what-so-ever... you will have the best best times of your lives :-)

            Nic x



            #3707 shes2013

            shes2013
            • Newbie
            • 118 posts

              Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

              Thanks Nic :). Was also wondering if you had any other photos we could see? Thnx

              Originally Posted by Nicyx 

              Congratulations everyone on booking the most beautiful place on earth to get married... you will in no way regret it what-so-ever... you will have the best best times of your lives :-)

              Nic x



              #3708 Nicyx

              Nicyx
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,914 posts

                Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

                We have about 54 pro pix on FB (out of the 164 we got done) and 96 taken by our brother in law. If you want to add me on FB Nicola Creely (profile pic is same as pic on here) then you can come have a look if you like......

                Nic x



                #3709 shes2013

                shes2013
                • Newbie
                • 118 posts

                  Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

                  Originally Posted by Nicyx 

                  We have about 54 pro pix on FB (out of the 164 we got done) and 96 taken by our brother in law. If you want to add me on FB Nicola Creely (profile pic is same as pic on here) then you can come have a look if you like......

                  Nic x

                  Aw, I can't seem to find you. Says no one with your name exsists!



                  #3710 shes2013

                  shes2013
                  • Newbie
                  • 118 posts

                    Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

                    Originally Posted by shes2013 

                    Aw, I can't seem to find you. Says no one with your name exsists!

                    Found you Nicola :) friend request sent!






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users