Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#361 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
  • 438 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

I think it looks really good! I don't know how it would look printed at Kinko's, but you should try printing just one copy to see how it is. I'm sure it will be fine!
    *Katie*

#362 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

I really like it Josie! I think it came out really, really cute. I am with Katie on Kinko's I have no idea, but it is worth a try!

#363 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

I think it looks great Josie and like Katie and Desiree said try printing 1 at kinko's before doing a whole bunch.

#364 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

Finally bought my dress today! I don't have pictures of it on me, but here are the links to see it on the site:

Demetriosbride.com - Wedding Dress Ultra Sophisticates from Demetrios Bridal

Let me know what you girls think! Hopefully you like it as much as I do!
          *Katie*

#365 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:08 PM

Katie! It's gorgeous, congrats!!! can't wait to see pics of it on you! I love how sophisticated - yet beachy it is!!!!!!!

#366 chloe55

chloe55
            • 162 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:37 PM

Katie! It's beautiful, I love it! So unique and romantic!

#367 KimmyG

KimmyG
              • 520 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:12 AM

Katie it's BEAUTIFUL!! I love the lace. Can't wait to see pictures of YOU wearing it!

#368 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

Katie, I think your dress is beautiful! it looks like a perfect beach wedding dress!!!

#369 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:34 AM

katie,
                    i agree with the girls.the dress is beautiful you will look great.

tylers girl,
                    things have really calmed down over here regarding the swine flu.not sure what its like in us but i hope you are keeping ok.everything will be fine im sure like we thought.

#370 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                    • 438 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:16 AM

Thanks girls! I'm going back in a couple of weeks to have it fitted with my shoes, so I will hopefully be able to get a picture of it on me to show you!

Tylersgirl- Also wondering with Shelk...how has everything been with your family and friends? Has anyone changed their mind and still kept their trip as planned? Whoever doesn't go is going to regret it after seeing how much fun everyone else had!
                      *Katie*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users