Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3511 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

MY DRESS HAS COME TODAY......pinkie.gifwoot.gifthewave.gif Cant wait to book in for my fitting..... xxx

#3512 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

MY DRESS HAS COME TODAY......pinkie.gifwoot.gifthewave.gif Cant wait to book in for my fitting..... xxx

YEAH NIC!!! That's so exciting!!!

#3513 celestial419

celestial419
      • 198 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

Nic-That's Awesome!  BTW.. did you get an email yet? 6 weeks and counting...

V- Are you doing a planning thread?

#3514 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by celestial419 

Nic-That's Awesome!  BTW.. did you get an email yet? 6 weeks and counting...

V- Are you doing a planning thread?

No, im getting slightly nervous now.... Im waiting to the weekend then i will email them myself if i have heard nothing, I take it you havent? Maybe they are just busy at the mo....

#3515 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
          • 293 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

Hey Celestial

I AM doing a planning thread! I've been trying to keep notes all along so I can remember everything and get good pictures and whatnot...but I have no idea how to start a thread on this site so I will probably just paste it into this thread as a super long post!

Well, I am officially moving this weekend and then leaving for Mexico the following weekend...I'm starting to get so excited I can't stand it!

#3516 celestial419

celestial419
            • 198 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:06 AM

V- How exciting!! 2 weeks.  Did you guys buy a new house?? also very exciting but stressful.

at the top left of the page,there's a button that says "start a new thread"

Last night was my FI's bachelor party..Hmmm..

#3517 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:54 AM

Cant believe you leave in 2 weeks, thats so exciting :-) We leave 5 weeks today!!! ARGH.....

Good luck with the move x

Went to see and try my dress yesterday!!!! Its just perfect, EVEN better in white than i thought it would be, as ive only ever seen and tried it in ivory.... I just fell in love with it more and more..... Its just gorgeous, Im so so happy!!!!

I did talke pics, i MIGHT post as the pics just dont do it or me any justice, i might wait til i get it home then take better ones and then post for you.

My sister did my hair so i know what im having... finally, will post pics later of this.... Im having a slightly different style for my AHR too, so glad thats sorted :-)

Im such a happy bunny :-)

@celestial.... Argh, not long for us either chick.... what date do you fly? Have you heard from Nancy? I have just sent an email to her, hopefully she reply soon...... xx

#3518 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:11 AM

The hair trial i had were just rough ones so not done to perfection but you get the idea :-)

My sister said my hair was too soft, I washed it sat morning, i thought i was doing her a favour... whoops x

100_0536.JPG

100_0537.JPG

Had to put the kirby grips on the actual curl as my layers kept popping up!!!

100_0538.JPG

100_0542.JPG

Now i will have it like this for AHR only neater, but again you get the idea......

100_0544.JPG

My sis said my hair was too soft and my layers kept coming loose (hence the hair poking up at the top) LOL x

100_0546.JPG

#3519 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                  • 293 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:39 AM

Nic. I love both hair styles but especially your AHR one! They always tell me not to wash my hair when I get it done, but I always do because I hate it feeling dirty and greasy otherwise! That's what hairspray is for!!!

Celestial - yes, we got a new house! We have been renovating it over the past few months, and we are officially moved in now! It went quite well, but I am exhausted after everything. I can't wait to be on a beach in Mexico relaxing with a cold beverage in my hand! ;)

#3520 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Nic. I love both hair styles but especially your AHR one! They always tell me not to wash my hair when I get it done, but I always do because I hate it feeling dirty and greasy otherwise! That's what hairspray is for!!!

Celestial - yes, we got a new house! We have been renovating it over the past few months, and we are officially moved in now! It went quite well, but I am exhausted after everything. I can't wait to be on a beach in Mexico relaxing with a cold beverage in my hand! ;)

Yeah, my sister said i need to leave it a few days before our AHR before she does it, But i will have to use dry shampoo or something as my hair is soooo oily that it looks greasy if i dont wash it and i never feel properly clean after a shower etc if i dont wash my hair!!!!

The veil in the pix isnt my veil by the way its a cheap one i got from ebay for my hen :-)

Wait til you see the real thing :-) LUSH!!!!
                      Im in the shop for a fitting on thurs wit the seamstress so i will take more pix and hopefully they better than the ones i got on sat so i can post some for you ladies xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users