• 293 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Never mind about my pyramid question...

#3492 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by jrb 

Just wanted to check in.  I want to assure all of you that there is nothing worth freaking out about.  Nancy and her staff are pros and take care of everything at your meeting....even if you e-mail her things in advance, you still talk about them.  Enjoy this time!!

Did i see a few sneaky pix on TA???? ;-p x

#3493 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Never mind about my pyramid question...

Did you find some??

How long now til you fly Virginia? x

#3494 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
        • 293 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

What do you mean Nic?

#3495 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:08 PM

Sorry......Did you find some Pyramids closer than 3 hours?

#3496 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

And how long now til you fly to Mexico? xx :-)

#3497 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
              • 293 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:36 AM

Haha Nic. I think our posts crossed somehow...I was asking what you meant when you said "Did i see a few sneaky pix on TA???? ;-p x" to Jen...

I did find pyramids. I think the Tulum pyramids will be where we end up going for a day trip.  I think we are also going to go to Xcaret to the cenotes one day. I can't wait! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures everywhere we go!

I leave April 3! Less than 3 weeks now but truthfully I have so much going on other than the wedding right now that three weeks seems like forever! We are moving the weekend of the 26th - we still have a lot to do to the new house before we move in, not to mention I haven't even really started packing my current house! Haha...oops. 

We have our legal day on April 2 where we are actually having the church ceremony and then going to dinner with both our parents and our priest at the restaurant where we got engaged.  So much to do in the next three weeks! I hope to be able to finish my planning thread before then!

#3498 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Haha Nic. I think our posts crossed somehow...I was asking what you meant when you said "Did i see a few sneaky pix on TA???? ;-p x" to Jen...

I did find pyramids. I think the Tulum pyramids will be where we end up going for a day trip.  I think we are also going to go to Xcaret to the cenotes one day. I can't wait! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures everywhere we go!

I leave April 3! Less than 3 weeks now but truthfully I have so much going on other than the wedding right now that three weeks seems like forever! We are moving the weekend of the 26th - we still have a lot to do to the new house before we move in, not to mention I haven't even really started packing my current house! Haha...oops. 

We have our legal day on April 2 where we are actually having the church ceremony and then going to dinner with both our parents and our priest at the restaurant where we got engaged.  So much to do in the next three weeks! I hope to be able to finish my planning thread before then!

Haha, sorry Virginia... haha... I understand now :-)

I was reading reviews on tripadvisor yesterday and looking at new pix and saw the name "jrb" and thought?????????

Dont know if this will work

http://www.tripadvis...a.html#29772133

photos 11 to 15 are posted from "jrbjrb"

I will go google the Tulum Pyramids now... Cant wait to see your pix :-)

WOW, you are a busy lady... you be exhaused by the time you reach Mexico.... nothing like keeping active!!!
                  Good Luck with the house move :-)

And your legal day.... sounds like its going to be wonderful..... Lovely, small & intermate :-)

really does seam like forever ago when we were still counting down to the 12 month mark... and now were in the "X" amount of weeks mark..... scary... I was reading some of the 2012 brides threads the other day and in a way im kinda jealous.... Glad mine is in 7 weeks... but jealous all the same as I love the planning part :-) xx

#3499 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:08 PM

Whoops hope JRB dosent mind me doing that...... :-( Sorry i didnt even think...... If you do i will ask someone to remove the post x

#3500 celestial419

celestial419
                    • 198 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

V- I don't know how you are doing it!!  Moving to a new house, planning this wedding, lots of packing... that's a lot to do.  on the bright side, when you come back from Mexico.. you'll have a new house, new hubby, new life.

BTW.. did lots of wedding stuff this week. We got our marriage license, did my dress fitting, my FI found a new BM, and I finally found a legal day dress & shoes.  phew! 

Nicy- did you know we'll be in Mexico for Cinco de Mayo!!  A couple of our friends are trying to book last minute and it's hard for them to find rooms at RPRM for May 5-7.. seems like the hotel is very booked. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users