Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#341 JOSIE

JOSIE
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Yep that is a bridesmaid, Her wedding is August 1st (like Desiree!) and I'm standing up for her too. Thankfully all my bridesmaids are tiny, (size 4 and under) so they are all pretty much OK with whatever i want. None of them are thrilled about orange, but I had a vision (actually saw another brides DW with orange and LOVED it). I'm going to take a few more girls to see what they think.

The house is good, we're not actually moving in for a few weeks. Jason tried to do some eletrical work on friday night and now we have a huge hole in our bathroom ceiling! lol So now we're having a pro come out to fix the mess. But it was cute that he was so eagar to try!

#342 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NicoRuskies
      Hey Josie :) That is a hard one! All three are so beautiful. I would say the orange one because it is a solid color...although, every one of those dresses would look amazing on the beach!
      Do you have pictures of what your flowers should look like? That may help you decide with the floral print. :)
      I wish I had flower pics!! I probably won't get to choose the flowers until a few months before. I am so torn on solid color vs. floral print for that exact reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#343 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

Josie - I like the first and the second dresses but I am with you and I think the solid color would be better then the floral print although the floral dress is gorgeous!!! Where did you find the orange dress?

#344 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:34 PM

All the dresses are from JC Penny. The orange one is like 65-70 bucks from what I remember. The purple one was even cheaper, 40 I believe!

#345 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

Wow, thats a good deal for those dresses. I wish Canada had all the same stores as the US...so frustrating sometimes!!

#346 chloe55

chloe55
            • 162 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:57 PM

I never get a chance to be on here too much during the weekends, and I always feel like I miss so much! I love the first one Josie! It's very pretty and looks like the kind of dress everyone will look good in and like. The last one is cute too, but it could be a situation where the hem is kind of trendy and you might not like it in a few years. And it will be in all your pictures! I wouldn't worry about the flowers, your girls could all carry solid bouquets. Like one girl could have all purple and another could have all of another color in the dress, or the could just all have white flowers and our have a bouquet of all the colors in the dress. I did something that kind of turned around all the whining about the color with my BMs this weekend. I found a picture of someone elses wedding party where they had our colors we want on and told them that was what I was going for. They all thought the pic was cute, and now they understand. Maybe try that with the orange.

Thanks for all the BD advice girls. It's pretty foreign territory for me, so everyones opinions help!

#347 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
              • 438 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:11 PM

Josie- My vote is for the orange! It has more of a beachy look to it!

I also wanted to share some of our engagement pictures with you girls...

http://i24.photobuck....hower/w530.jpg

http://i24.photobuck....hower/w532.jpg

http://i24.photobuck....hower/w538.jpg

They're actually pages from a book we had made, so hopefully you can see them ok!
                *Katie*

#348 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:37 AM

Katie.....those are freakin adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!!! Awesome pics!!! Thanks for sharing :)

#349 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:26 AM

Katie-I love your pics too! They are really pretty!!!

#350 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                    • 438 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:40 AM

Thanks girls! I really like how they came out too...now I just can't wait to get our book and the rest that we ordered!
                      *Katie*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users