Originally Posted by vlvetter7 View Post

I can't believe how close I am getting...in another week I will probably be pulling out my suitcase (a little early but I've been waiting so darn long that I don't care!). My interview with Nancy is scheduled...nothing else to really do besides put finishing touches on my OOT bags, get a little bit of shopping done, print emails, etc.

Nic - doesn't it feel like we've been waiting forever!?!?!?

Oooo, i need to get 2 cases... whoops not thought about that have I!!! :-(

It definatly seems like forever!!! but at the same time its flew... if that makes sense!!! x

That's great SeeFlowers! Can't wait to hear how they all turn out.

Well, I leave for Mexico one month from today!! We went out shopping for my two 'soon-to-be' step sons last night - we got them each a bunch of new clothes and bathing suits. They were so excited that they wanted to pack their suitcases last night! Ha. I figured one less thing for me to worry about later, so we did it!

Countdown is on...guess it's time to get back to healthy eating...we've been so bad lately eating out.

How is everyone else doing?

One month?! Wow... I'm so excited for you. I'm freaking out because I can actually say I'm getting married next month! I wish my soon to be 5yr old step daughter could come to Mexico...but an evil witch is keeping her in the states. LOL! However, her older sister is allowed to come and I'm happy abouth that...and she's gonna be my MOH.

I'm super happy because this morning I stepped on the scale and I've lost 10lbs! Just 5 more before the wedding and I'll be VERY happy. I think its helping that the FI has been working out of state for the past month. I miss him so much, but my waist-line isn't. He likes to eat!

We had a little bit of a battle with a certain witch of our own, but the boys really wanted to come and she couldn't say no to them! She would have had to listen to them complain for years to come...so they are flying down with my fiance's parents and staying in their room!

We have been eating out almost every night because we just haven't had time to cook. I feel like even when I try to be good and order a salad that it's just helpless because of all the extra added calories most restaurants add to their salads. I guess I just need to take some time and really start planning my meals for the next few weeks...I'm scared to get on the scale right now.

T|hings coming on great... wish WC would email me, we fly out 8 weeks on Sun, so i know its to early at the mo, but i just want to try and get thing finalised :-) AHR coming together too, ordered my favours, balloons, cake dowels, cake pillars, starfish cutter ( for icing ) balloon ribbon, balloon weight boxes off ebay last night, am in the middle of making my "postbox" i will post pix when done :-)

One month... ARGH... so excited x

Awwwww, what ashame about your step daugheter not being able to go seeflowers :-( at least you have the eldest so they are not both cut out :-) x

Hope you post pix of your vista stuff? :-)

Great idea Virginia, packing the cases now, definatly a few less things to think about :-) The next month will fly x

everything seems so exciting...

I bought 3 different dresses online last night to try on for my legal day.(stores are finally coming out with a larger selection of white dresses for the spring)  Then next week, I'm going for my dress fitting. 

I wonder who's going to continue this thread after we are all done ...hhmmm confused.gif

Celestial

You'd be surprised. When I first joined there was an entirely different group of gals on here daily! Some still check in here and there, but it's amazing to see how new people join and it just continues...pretty neat.

I can't wait to hear how your legal dresses are. I am getting really frustrated because I want some new bathing suits but every one I have ordered online doesn't fit right! None of the stores up here in the north east have spring stuff out yet...so annoying!

Just made an appoitnment for a dress fitting tomorrow... yay!  I'm also patiently waiting for my Vista package to be delivered! lol! 

As far as swimming suits, I have like three I'm bringing, but I'm sooo worried about tan lines. I'm a little too top heavy for a strapless swim top sad.gif

Soooo, the dress fitting went ok. I have to loose about 5 more pounds before I'll be able to breathe normally! LOL,  I received my Vista stuff and have no complaints...I'll take pics of everything soon.

My brother and his wife were maried last August and they had a picture guestbook. The polaroid camera had film that you peel the back and it stuck to the guest book...then you write a note to the bride and groom on the pic or under the pic on the book. They said I could use it if I wanted and I think I will!  I'm gonna order a photobook on Vista and just put our pic on the front cover and have guests take pics to fill the rest of the book!

Something like this....

photobook.jpg