Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3421 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:21 PM

That would be fab.... You have already offered to let me borrow the Aqua sashes.... your just too kind :-) Thank you very much xxx

#3422 celestial419

celestial419
    • 198 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

this forum has been way too helpful.. my way of giving back ;)

#3423 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:20 PM

Your a star :-) Thanks Celestial419 x

#3424 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
        • 293 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hi ladies.

Well, I had my bridal shower this weekend. It was amazing. I hate being the center of attention but I must say I had a blast. They threw a Mexican style fiesta rather than a traditional bridal shower - frozen margarita machine and all! It was so much fun.

I also picked up my dress at the end of last week and it fits perfect! If I lose any more weight I might actually have some issues...

Well, I have less than 6 weeks until I leave for Mexico (April 3). I am putting final touches on my OOT bags, sending out a pre-travel brochure with luggage tags for our guests in 2 weeks, and trying not to go crazy shopping for more stuff for the trip...hard to do!

Hope all is well with everyone. Who is before me? Anyone?

#3425 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Hi ladies.

Well, I had my bridal shower this weekend. It was amazing. I hate being the center of attention but I must say I had a blast. They threw a Mexican style fiesta rather than a traditional bridal shower - frozen margarita machine and all! It was so much fun.

I also picked up my dress at the end of last week and it fits perfect! If I lose any more weight I might actually have some issues...

Well, I have less than 6 weeks until I leave for Mexico (April 3). I am putting final touches on my OOT bags, sending out a pre-travel brochure with luggage tags for our guests in 2 weeks, and trying not to go crazy shopping for more stuff for the trip...hard to do!

How exciting :-) Sounds brilliant.... we dont do bridal showers over here :-( Wish we did!! Haha....

And you have your dress :-) ARGH!!!! so so close til you go now, cant believe its here already!!!!

Cant wait to hear how it all goes!!! Only seems like yesterday when we still had 12 months left!!!! x

Not sure who is next..... must be you??? WHOOOOOOOO xxx

#3426 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
            • 212 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

Hi ladies.

Awwe, your shower sounds like it was so fun! I'm not having one, which is fine by me! I don't like being center of attention either :(

I'm getting my dress in a week or two and i'm super nervous that it fits. I started getting my OOT bag items last week. I hope all the stuff fits in the suitcase and its not overweight!!!

My guest list is my focused problem right now, though.... urgh, people say they are going and telling my Fi they are going but haven't booked yet!!! WTH! The wedding is in 65 days and Nancy needs the frickin guest list and I need to know who's coming too! How can I plan correctly if I don't know who is going?!  Sorry...just needed to vent.

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3427 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
              • 212 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

My dress :)

Maggie-Sottero-Eleanor-1.jpg

My "legal" dress from Calvin Klein... definitely cuter on me ; ) Dunno why she has such ugly shoes on! Lol!trans.gif

pCKI1-9418074v275.jpg

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3428 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                • 293 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

Seeflowers - your dresses are awesome! I love them.

We have a couple people still telling us they are coming too. I am basically counting them out at this poont and if they decide to come the week before then I will deal with it then.

I am a little worried about my OOT bags too. I sure hope I don't have any issues with customs.

#3429 celestial419

celestial419
                  • 198 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

SeeFlowers- beautiful dresses!  where did you get your legal dress from? I've been looking everywhere for a simple white dress for my legal day.

V- how exciting!  I agree with Nic, remember just 12 months ago... seemed so far away huh?  now its ur turn! 

#3430 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                    • 293 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

I know. When I first found this site I remember being so envious of the brides who were right around the corner! Seems like just yesterday...haha. I am already starting my planning thread! Now if only I could remember how to post pictures here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users