Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#331 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

Thanks so much Betty!!! Sounds great! It is so nice to hear from someone who actually did a site visit. Thanks so much for posting pics on Tuesday too. I can't wait to see and I am glad you and FI are feeling fine.

Kelly-OhLaLa-I LOVE those outfits! I like both of the Irish outfits, but I think I might like the second one better. The first is cute too though! I really like the bride outfit as well

#332 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
    • 438 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

Finally MsBettyB is back! So good to hear from you and thanks for sharing all of those details so far! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kelly- I'm definitely thinking of doing the BD photos too! I love all of those outfits you found...my choice would be the second Irish one and the bride one!
      *Katie*

#333 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hey girls-Check this thread out

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41848

She is a RPRM Bride and she just got back from her wedding and had a great time! YAY!

#334 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tylersgirl
          Hey girls-Check this thread out

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41848

She is a RPRM Bride and she just got back from her wedding and had a great time! YAY!
          I was so happy to read all of the good things she had to say! Everyone should definitely read it!
          *Katie*

#335 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

some good blogging going on here now.

where do these family members and bridesmaids get off trying to tell us brides what we want on our day.they make me laugh when they try to tell us that they are only advising us.whatever just do what i want please.

i did,nt know what the bd pics were.i know now you saucy little things.it is something that i thought about.jon would love it on the day and like you say i think it would be nice for us to have something to look back at.you have talked me into it.i am going to look into it.great 2nd irish pic i can see tylersgirl in this hehe.

am sooooo glad msbettyb is back i started to get a little worried.it all sounds good which is great.thanks for asking the questions its really helpful.we will await the pics.have you decided to book?

Attached Files

#336 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

some good blogging going on here now.

where do these family members and bridesmaids get off trying to tell us brides what we want on our day.they make me laugh when they try to tell us that they are only advising us.whatever just do what i want please.

i did,nt know what the bd pics were.i know now you saucy little things.it is something that i thought about.jon would love it on the day and like you say i think it would be nice for us to have something to look back at.you have talked me into it.i am going to look into it.great 2nd irish pic i can see tylersgirl in this hehe.

am sooooo glad msbettyb is back i started to get a little worried.it all sounds good which is great.thanks for asking the questions its really helpful.we will await the pics.have you decided to book?

#337 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

Thanks for your review of the hotel msbettyb, can't wait to see photos!!!

As for the BD photos I love them and I am going to do them, a couple months before the wedding and I love the idea of giving it to my FI the night before the wedding!!! I was just going to give it to him when we got home but I have changed my mind. I know a photographer that will do the photos including hair and makeup and an album for $300, I think thats a good deal! My FI is going to be so surprised!!!

Kelly - I like the second one and the bride outfit
                Desiree - Thanks for finding the awesome RPRM review!!!

#338 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

MS Betty- Thank you so much!! I know that your review really helped a lot of us who've really needed clarification and piece of mind. Definitely look forward to hearing from you again and seeing pics.

Kelly- I LOVE the 2nd one and the Bride one!!! I think if you did both and then just a few serious ones it would be perfect!!!

Here are the bridesmaid dresses I was telling you about, I'm FINALLY posting them!! Girls help me with your favorite!!

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size. (still can't decide about a floral pattern, but I LOVE purple!)

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size. (I think this one is my fav!)

Click the image to open in full size. (The trim on this is brown not black...guys could wear solid brown?)

#339 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:12 PM

josie,
                    i like the purple floral one and the orange one (your favourite). they are both nice.is that one of your bridesmaids wearing them?what does she think?

is it nice living in your new house?

#340 NicoRuskies

NicoRuskies
                    • 92 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:17 PM

Hey Josie :) That is a hard one! All three are so beautiful. I would say the orange one because it is a solid color...although, every one of those dresses would look amazing on the beach!
                      Do you have pictures of what your flowers should look like? That may help you decide with the floral print. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users